DOW 27,000 🇺🇸 - America on the verge of a new roaring twenties under Trump's stewardship

trump vs obama stock market returns

after 902 days in office.
based on the s&p 500

trump + 32%
obama +68%

https://trumpvsobamastocks.com/

1 Like

People still comparing the presidents to the stock market :slight_smile: … The market likes the Fed papering money, tax cuts, low regulations, and low interest rates regardless of who is in office.

Economy is soaring like never before!
Dow’s new record of 27K!
Wait, we already did that, crap.

Do we get another tweet by Trump touting his success hitting 27K and blaming Feds for the dip?

4 Likes

Another Roaring 20’s. Cool term. :sunglasses:

we need more flappers…

Yeah, the 20s isn’t the best example. 1933 followed.

Does anyone see any similarities between now and 1919?

The cost of milk? Trumps racism?

2 Likes

1919 must’ve been really weird for you. lol

Weird reply…

Are you going to tell us the similarities? I can’t hardly wait.

Speaking of weird, are you used to people asking a question and then just giving an answer, or is this just a habit online? :thinking:

Yeah. DOW lower than it was 18 months ago. Why do we continue to hear about how great the economy is? Employment alone? Stalled stock market. Marginal GDP growth. What metrics are being used?

Do you feel like I am expecting an answer from you? Instead of trying to be cleaver you could have saved your delicate fingertips and said “I am not going to answer my own question”.

This is the longest “I’m not going to answer” post I’ve ever seen.

3 Likes

Melodrama.

Let me just understand that a little bit," my lawyer said. “Let’s talk about net worth for a second. You said that the net worth goes up and down based upon your own feelings?”

“Yes, even my own feelings, as to where the world is, where the world is going, and that can change rapidly from day to day. Then you have a September 11th, and you don’t feel so good about yourself and you don’t feel so good about the world and you don’t feel so good about New York City. Then you have a year later, and the city is as hot as a pistol. Even months after that it was a different feeling. So yeah, even my own feelings affect my value to myself.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/how-much-trump-worth-depends-how-he-feels-384720%3Famp=1

Trumps feelings of course

Dow
26,583.42 −280.85 (1.05%)

Aug 1, 5:10 PM EDT

Is this 280 point loss part of an 11th dimension plan?

There is no plan. Just grabs for money and power. The Trump way. The American way.

1 Like

So the Dow is down over 300 points right now. We’re getting pretty close to Trump getting a chance to celebrate 26,000 again.

2 Likes

Yeah, both end in ‘19’

1 Like

Trump does not have the low interest rates and easing Obama had…And still out performs the Obama economy.