DOW 27,000 šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø - America on the verge of a new roaring twenties under Trump's stewardship

Family and friends of the family. I also read articles from the newspaper.

There are one or two that okay, but most I have found are not.

Living the dream right there!

GDP is no longer an accurate figure??? But the CEC bashed Obama for not getting over 3% annual GDP.

1 Like

2015 saw 2.9% GDP growth along with over 2.7 million jobs created. But the CEC has stated that the economy didnā€™t start booming until Trump became President in 2017.

1 Like

Because theyā€™re boomers? Seriously dude, move.

Is it booming?

I believe that the economy is still basically booming. But I am getting worried about a recession coming soon. Hopefully, that doesnā€™t happen.

And Iā€™m sure there are lots more, your broad brushing aside.

A factual statement. Just like all of us have never been of older age than we have been under Trump :wink:

4 Likes

I try, :muscle:

Who has you worried? Is there anything you can do about it?

Remember what happened toward the end of the roaring 20s?

The roarinā€™ 20ā€™s? Iā€™d prefer to avoid the Great Depression that came during that time period if we can avoid itā€¦

Makinā€™ it Rain!

Yeah, no one wants to live in future Trumpvilles.

1 Like

Hitā€™lerā€¦ sorry had to get it out there the last thread I was in took to post 127 for it to be mentioned.

Itā€™s amazing how Trumpsters and Trump claim 3% GDP is best economy ever. And how the economy is so amazing, but are screaming for the Fed to cut interest rates. Or how wages continue to stagnate.

Yup - and Trump is asking for the rate to be cut. In the best economy ever. :roll_eyes:

The great news is when it dips back below, and the hits 27k again, Trump can take credit all over again for passing 27k. And the Trumpsters will cheer with glee and worship at his alter about how the DOW is so amazing.

1 Like

Well there still hasnā€™t been 3 percent GDP growth. By their standards for the previous black guy.