Donny Does London 2018

Oh yeah. I got that message long ago. :slight_smile:

Nope. Must be your imagination.

Doesn’t mean he doesn’t use drugs.

Did you find Trump defending Putin while saying the United States wasn’t so innocent embarrassing too?

Uh huh. Agree to disagree. :roll_eyes:

Well, this is interesting.

It’s a reputable paper.

Also it’s not hard to imagine Trump going on a tirade against immigration and shafting European allies. It’s not the first time.

I don’t see an onslaught of other opinions that there are haters in this thread. So if you (and I presume Ish) see that, looks like you two are a distinct minority. Sorry, snowflake.

Bingo

White men have been told for decades that they will no longer comprise 50.01% of the total population. That scares the hell out of them. As long as he works to, and promises to fix that problem they will let him get away with murder and embarrass them all day long.

1 Like

Are there any reputable papers these days.

How do you guys deal with this new board ? Seems so weird.

You’ll get the hang of it.

I’ll admit that I’m not a fan of the ads on the mobile site. It’s fine on my Mac (Adblock for the win) but on iOS using safari it’s a nightmare on my battery life. So I don’t post frequently unless I’m on the Mac.

The hateful posts and threads by the left are out there for everyone to see.

Some are just reluctant to point out the truth because it involves taking a barrage of attacks from the left.

As for snowflake you will never see me running outside and screaming the sky not parading around wearing stupid hats on my head protesting. :grinning:

1 Like

I’m not on the mobile site, just desktop. Seems so cluttered and weird compared to the old site.

Listening to MSNBC coverage of Trump’s visit to England.

The hate is melting my radio.

Hate or was there a short in the wall outlet?!? :grin:

Umm… wall outlet? Sirius radio coming through my truck radio.

Maybe for some on this board, but for most of his sycophants, I don’t think so.

There must be a physiological reason that these people all have in common (ala cognitive dissonance, for example,) What exactly it is, I’m not sure. But it is definitely a thing.

Dang, not enough voltage to do real damage! Blahaha, just messing with you Ish!

Trust me on this one. As long as Trump is punching liberals and Mexicans they don’t care what else he does. Literally do not care. Why do you think he’s so popular with Republicans? His conservative policy positions? Lol.