Donny Does London 2018

Yes, acknowledging our mis-steps as a nation is a horrible thing. Yet you cheer trump at every step of the way.

So my post is true as you have just admitted.

There isn’t one. They wanted a narrative of an outsider interloper who doesn’t understand “real” americans and they grabbed at every straw they could. They’re still repeating these stupid quotes now 10 years later.

“There are a lot of killers. You think our country’s so innocent?”

Did you take a survey by listening closely to what your ass had to say?

The Heritage Foundation has an opinion. Ok. And they don’t like Obama. Ok.

Can this troll be banned?

Of course. The left doesn’t like free speech that doesn’t go right along with them.

1 Like

There’s that big inauguration crowd he’s always bragging about.

1 Like

You’re doing nothing but trolling. Bad trolling, at that. And btw, licking Trump’s butt doesn’t make someone “the left”.

Not licking*

Wheres that edit button.

That’s still funny. He hung pictures up.

I did a search hoping he really didn’t say that. He did. What a pity this man represents our country. He is without a doubt the worst president ever. EVER.

1 Like

Probably because it’s him. Any other real leader it might.

The amazing thing to me is that Trump doesn’t drink alcohol. He says all of these amazingly stupid things stone cold sober.

I’ve come to the conclusion that his sycophants want to be lied to. I don’t know why, but there isn’t any other conclusion to reach.

What haters? I don’t see any haters.

I’m sue YOU don’t. :grinning:

Evidently anyone who doesn’t spread cheek for Trump is a hater.

Some nice animation (and music) here. (It’s the 50th anniversary of “Yellow Submarine” this year, by the way.)

It’s not about them. It’s about trolling. That’s all they care about. Their ideology isn’t defined by what it’s for; it’s defined by what it’s against.