Donny Does London 2018

Welp, it’s morning in America and Donny just crapped all over May.

In case you missed it, he gave an insane interview to the Sun (is there any kind he gives?), which… Well…

He and May now giving a press conference in which he called that interview, which the Sun recorded and has audio of, Fake News.

And the Press Confrence isn’t over yet.

I keep hoping I’ll wake up to find I’ve been in an alternate Twighlight Zone universe the last 18 months

2 Likes

Quoting someone word for word, with full context, is now “fake news” in the world of the cro mag Trumpists. There is no reasoning with these people. All that those with a lick of sense or basic decency can do at this point is try to defeat them in every manner possible.

2 Likes

Trump is our national embarrassment.

2 Likes

He is incapable of face to face conflict but will talk tough behind someone’s back.

And there are some who see him as an alpha male.

So sad.

2 Likes

Watching Donny rail like a straight white nationalist followed immediately by May saying “actually Immigration is ok” was fascinating.

Trump bragging that he expelled 60 Russian Diplomats.

He didn’t want to and was reportedly upset by it:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-a-reluctant-hawk-has-battled-his-top-aides-on-russia-and-lost/2018/04/15/a91e850a-3f1b-11e8-974f-aacd97698cef_story.html?utm_term=.1434cf50caf9

1 Like

How embarrassing. How anyone can find pride in how Trump represents American overseas is beyond me. He is a ■■■■■■■ moron. I’m not just saying that as a partisan ass hole. Dude is just unprepared and ignorant of how to govern this country.

4 Likes

“I’m not taking questions from CNN, CNN is fake news, let’s take questions from a real network, Fox.” - actual quote from the so-called President.

The pathetic craven little ball-less coward.

5 Likes

I really really don’t want to go down a conspiracy rabbit hole… but it is getting harder every single day.

In that Sun interview, there was something he said that is pretty much the basis of MAGA

"it is a “shame that European leaders had allowed so many migrants to enter their countries’ borders”

“Allowing the immigration to take place in Europe is a shame”

“I think it changed the fabric of Europe and, unless you act very quickly, it’s never going to be what it was and I don’t mean that in a positive way,”

“I think you are losing your culture,”

“Look around. You go through certain areas that didn’t exist ten or 15 years ago.”

He feels the same way about the United States.

I’m like hell, it was okay for Europeans to come to Africa and change the culture of an entire continent. The names of many of these countries are not even the original tribal names of those countries. Mostly renamed by Europeans. Even “Africa” isn’t the original name of the continent. It was okay to come to the Caribbean and change the culture of the indigenous natives. It was okay to come to the Americas and change and in many cases destroy the culture of Native Americans.

So what does European culture and American culture, have in common? Who falls under that umbrella and who doesn’t?

Now the shoe is on the other foot, all of a sudden it’s a shame and a travesty. Well Europe and America, the chickens have come home to roost, now eat your damn peas.

The unprepared and ignorant part also sums up many of his supporters. They get off on the show and value liberal annoyance more than they do America’s health and reputation.

It’s almost as if they are deplorable people.

2 Likes

One could go with the Ann Coulter explanation that they were settlers not immigrants.

And then go hit oneself in the head with a hammer after hearing something so stupid.

What is it with this dude and Putin? It’s like a straight up bromance. I mean, it wouldn’t even be so obvious if he didn’t constantly ■■■■ all over everyone else constantly.

Honestly this probably won’t hurt her domestically.

Helsinki is going to be steamy.

“Draw me like one of your French girls, Pooty!”

He is so two faced it is nauseating.

Reading your EU drivel makes me want to expel from my GI. Can a troll troll a troll? I doubt it.

I just think it’s funny how much of a coward he is about confronting people. Especially considering his tough guy Twitter fingers.

Maybe people relate to that and not the fantasy, now that I think about it.

Go troll someone else please.