Donny Does London 2018

He’s not so tough when the people he talks so much crap about are right in front of him. Coward.

No arguments here.

2 Likes

Fake news thread. Watching the press conference President Trump and Prime Minister appear to get along like two peas in a pod.

That doesn’t fit the hate Trump narrative though. :roll_eyes:

Soooo I went and saw a clip of this and now who wants to explain why Trump is talking like a straight up white supremacist?

1 Like

He’s not. That’s all fake news. The words he says are not the words he says.

1 Like

I volunteer Gooddad.

2 Likes

Oh yes. Internationally, we were revered until that Trump took the stage.

“Ugly American” is a pejorative term used to refer to perceptions of loud, arrogant, demeaning, thoughtless, ignorant, and ethnocentric behavior of American citizens mainly abroad, but also at home. Although the term is usually associated with or applied to travelers and tourists, it also applies to U.S. corporate businesses in the international arena.

Represents America as President. Which is embarrassing.

Your average American can go over and make an ass of themselves all they want. I hold higher standards of our President. Do you?

I found the apology tour by Obama embarassing myself.

Fake news thread.

The apology tour that didn’t happen? Focus on the premise of this OP.

So what he said to the Sun is fake news?

So the words he speaks aren’t real?

1 Like

Oh, like how an actual recorded interview of the President whose audio has been released is “Fake News”?

I agree, it’s exactly that kind of “Fake News.”

At this point, anyone who can say that phrase with a straight face is a loon.

No one said they were not being cordial during the press conference… in fact everyone is saying the opposite, that Trump is a coward and two-faced, and kisses everyone’s ass in person.

Pay attention.

2 Likes

Mitt Romney? Is that you???

Exactly…

It’s called gas lighting…trying to convince you that what you actually see and hear aren’t real.