Donny Does London 2018

Have you been outside the US, say to western Europe in the past 10 years?

Just telling it like it is. I know haters will never accept the truth.

That would be me telling it like it is.

I have several times. You???

What’s your point?

I’m telling it like it is. Trump is a certified idiot.

You are expressing your hateful opinion.

1 Like

Yep. England and Turkey. Taiwan a few years Earlier.

Yes. Many times the past 5 years for work. London, Paris, Frankfurt, Brussels. Europeans had a high opinion of America and Americans. Thanks Obama! Not so now. Thanks Trump.

This was some nice, gratuitous collateral damage:

Irish people unamused as Donald Trump refers to Ireland as a part of the UK

But he’s just telling it like it is.

1 Like

Also, British people aren’t known for maintaining an outwardly polite facade even if they’re boiling inside or anything.

Our American idiot.

Some of the europeans probably enjoyed having a weak president they could run over.

Some of the Brits I ran into were extremely unhappy with the Obama back of the bus comment on trade.

Are you actually capable of criticizing trump?

I wonder if he honestly knows the difference or if it’s just that he talks like a ■■■■■■■ stroke victim with aphasia.

1 Like

I find your feeble gaslighting embarrassing, myself. Also guess what - it’s not working.

Trump is a moron who has no idea what he’s doing and doesn’t care. It’s going to catch up with him.

Sure. Are you guys capable of anything but hate as regards this president?:thinking:

1 Like

It’s truly pathetic to observe, init?

The Brits you met. Were very unhappy. About a comment referring specifically to Republicans. Right.

Libs shame anyone who expresses a positive view. Many people like Trump but know that they will pay a price if they are open about it. It is actually how libs got snookered in 2016. They made so many Trump supporters go underground that they thought they had the election.

Now Europeans? Yeah… sure . They loved the apologetic ass kissing Obama. And why would they like a US president who tells em to pick up their own slack.

Also… Europeans don’t want to be the only ones who were conned into taking in millions of unproductive and hostile immigrants. So they probably not happy when they see that Trump is trying to stop America from sharing the same fate.