Donny Does London 2018

Trump’s Presidency is based on going after his opponents and only caring for his supporters. Why exactly should we be accepting of Trump?

Obama made the back of the bus comment regarding where he would place the UK as far as trade priority if they voted for Brexit.

Because he is doing a good job policy wise??? Good court appointees etc???

Of course we are but the problem is that you consider any negative comment about trump no matter how minor to be rabid frothing at the mouth hatred.

I don’t give passes to thin skinned ignorant bullies who ■■■■ all over everyone and betray their wives and cynically use racism to scare people into supporting them.

So no, I’m not capable of not hating him. And the streets of London are currently exploding with other decent people who agree with me.

The problem you guys have is he can say a 100 nice things and one bad thing and you guys run snarling toward the bad thing Every time.

1 Like

I’d still like to know what the deal was with that immigration rant. That was straight up white nationalist ■■■■■

1 Like

Are you capable of anything but hate for Obama? He hasn’t been president in a long time. Try and keep up.

Your hate is noted. Have a nice day.:smiley:

How would you know that? trump hasn’t said 100 nice things yet.

Yep. Donald’s diplomacy skills are utter ■■■■■

So my post is true then.

Some were praising him as president as regards his EU dealings. I am entitled to point out how some didn’t think so highly of him.

Do try to keep up! :grinning:

1 Like

So he didn’t say any of that in the interview?

She was being courteous. He acted like a complete ass in that interview.

Not even close to true.

How do you know? It is a newspaper after all. Their headline was ridiculous.

No man YOU are the one who brought up Obama in this thread.

Well so far every single time you have posted about someone criticizing trump you have called it hatred.

His fiercest critics are indeed haters.

Was I first? If so oh well I will bring up anything i please.