Donny Does London 2018

They only reported part of it evidently. The many nice things he said about May were either not reported or pushed to the back.

The press conference shows just how well they actually do get along.

Haters will never have it any other way than what they want to see though!

2 Likes

Who said that? Trump?

When you have nothing else then revert to ad hominems. I get it. :rofl:

So the Sun interview is real?

The average American! That is what he should represent.

So him sounding like a supremacist is fake news too and we got it all wrong, right?

The Trump presidency corresponds to a steep decline in views of the United States around the world. It started within a few months of his presidency. But, hey, according to the data, Trump is popular in . . . Russia.

U.S. Image Suffers as Publics Around World Question Trump’s Leadership

Now, it’s perfectly acceptable to say, “■■■■ what the world thinks!”

But Trump’s “And I will tell you, the world is starting to respect the United States of America again” claims are ■■■■■■■■■ obviously. He’s damaged the brand.

May seemed to agree with what he was saying and at one point said “it’s just the press”. :rofl:

1 Like

Yes or no, the President claim fake news for words he actually said?

It’s really not about pride.

Trump is allowing and promoting centuries of bias and prejudice to finally flow into the open. Some people have craved that their entire lives. It’s way more important to get the country back on (the Southern) track.

Him using them/being an idiot is okay. He’s their only hope.

1 Like

Looks like I have stirred the haters this morning. :grin: Oh well.

1 Like

No, you’re the only cult member here trying to trumplslain for us. We appreciate you.

1 Like

To paraphrase Groucho, who are you going to believe me or your ears?

1 Like

Never cared much for Romney myself.

The average American is a serial cheater, liar, nasty coward?

You’re arguing against holding the President of the United States to a higher standard than your typical rude American vacationing in Rome. Good times.

Just the press reporting things that Trump said in an interview that was published.

Do you really think May appreciates Trump shivving her right now? I don’t. But, yeah, judge by the polite decorum of a press conference where she’s obligated to hold it together around this ■■■■■■■■

Excuse me garcon, do you have a menu in American?

So ignore the “Ugly American” image that has been around for many decades.

SURE… we were revered and respected till Trump.

1 Like

And what I think is even more sad, is that Trump probably doesn’t give a ■■■■ about any of that. He’s just reflecting the views of the people who kiss his ass the most. It’s pathetic. He’ll do anything for admiration.

1 Like