Donald Trump counter punches dead 7 year old girl and her family

No ■■■■ Sherlock and there hasn’t been a high risk environment for decades…that’s the point.

1 Like

Measles is easy… unvaccinated children…

As for Zika…

Do either of the articles tell you how she got sepsis?

Maybe the President of the United States knows something the reporters who are getting their information from lawyers don’t know?

Just mind mapping.

As of yesterday our tax dollars are also treating the first Zika baby, born to a Honduran mother, in a NJ hospital,

Where?

What’s cazillion times zero?

We have a pretty large group of very experienced epidemiologists you and I pay for with our federal tax dollars who are very good at identifying the sources of measles. What do they say is the most common source?

Your article is from 2016…

Here is an update on the baby girl…

Not an illegal alien at all…

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So was the election of Trump…and I’m laughing too. :sunglasses:

Isn’t it great that the Pentagon just donated a billion dollars for the wall?

You might read the edited post with an update on the girl…

She flew to New Jersey legally… I supposed she might have been able to see the wall from 30,000 feet…

Yes it can be spread by sexual transmission…a man infected can transmit to a sexual partner which stands to reason that it could infect a fetus. But it is not spread here by people coming here. It was brought here by mosquitos that were transferred here by cargo ships moving here from other nations. Maybe even in hurricane winds blown in from the Caribbean. However, it was not brought here by illegals as you are implying.

I didn’t say she was here illegally. What I said is that the Zika virus was brought into the US. It wasn’t here previously. These are diseases being brought into the US both legally and illegally.

Wow…so since you can’t dispute that these diseases are being brought here…you change the narrative? You are really getting desperate but I’ve spanked your lies enough with the truth. Have a nice day.

Happy to discuss which diseases are occurring and anti-vaccination supporters are being blamed by liberals. Care to share some of these diseases?

No, my confirmation bias is sated.

So many contradictions.

That’s all you got? Whats contradictory?

Celibacy.