Donald Trump counter punches dead 7 year old girl and her family

What did I say about celibacy?

Immigrants (both legal and illegal) are coming to America and theyā€™re spreading their sexual diseases. This is an outrage. We need a complete and total shutdown of fornication until we can figure out what the hell is going on.

1 Like

Nothing. Henceā€¦

The President lies about the death of a 7 year old girl and within a few dozen posts the resident Trumpists have turned it into a discussion on Zika, a virus without a confirmed case in the US last year.

I am sure he appreciates their unwavering supplicancy. Well, unless he can turn on them in some way for a short term personal benefit.

2 Likes

What diseases that havenā€™t plagued the US ā€œin decadesā€?

Say what you mean. Iā€™m tired of trying to decipher your purposefully obtuse responses.

The left and their :innocent:ā€¦ Find one heartbreaking story = ignore the nightmare at the border, one they are to willing to let continue. If they knew they were not going to get in they would not come.

After the border fence and patrol was put up in Hungary illegal crosses dropped 99% in one month and they no longer try.

The migrants listen to the American liberal media and politicians like Beto Oā€™Rourke who wants to tear down the existing walls, So they come by the thousands with the coyotes and a significant percentage of women raped on the trip here which the left ignores. And the children who died along the way which the left ignores as long as itā€™s on that side of the border.

If they knew they could not come in they wouldnā€™t try and their would be no human trafficking, mass rapes and deaths on the trip to America. Youā€™re basically giving your approval to the cartels at this point for human trafficking by ignoring the problem and allowing this to continue.

1 Like

Keep reading and learnā€¦about the resurgence of TB in the US and EXACTLY where it came from?

Damn, that brings tears.

Then take a nap and weā€™ll pick up where we left off. I have to go to town in a minute anyway.

She died of untreated strepā€¦ How many of us have had a child with strep?

Why? Now we care about individuals?

Who says?

Isnā€™t that already happening to a ton of voters?

Grow up!

2 Likes

Never disappointed when I want to find the new outrage of the day. Yesterday it was Driving the Trumps.

I just saw an article about that today.

The portion of Americans 18 to 29 reporting no sex in the past year more than doubled between 2008 and 2018, to 23 percent.

Nearly 1 in 4 ā€” who spent the year in a celibate state, a much larger than expected number of them were twentysomething men.

So wait, what youā€™re saying is, sad?

No! YOLO!

I donā€™t know why people are crying about a dead 7 year old. She was an immigrant. It probably saves us money to not have to send her home.