Donald Trump counter punches dead 7 year old girl and her family

Who knew! :open_mouth: Libs sometimes do tell the truth! :roll_eyes:

No, all government is not cruel. It actually has the ability to do a tremendous amount of good for society. Of course, I understand why most in America’s political right would disagree. They have spent generations putting people in power whose main goal is making people distrust government.

How do I know he is lying? Well other than the fact that he lies more than any politician in American history, both the autopsy and border officials refute his account of what transpired. So I am in the position of believing either that their is some sort of coordination between the medical examiner and CBP to lie about the latter’s initial findings or that a man who told literally 83 lies in a single day last October is lying again.

Which side would you choose?

Okay then, what “infections that have not plagued the US in decades” are we seeing as a result of illegal immigration?

Tuberculosis for starters…now, would you like to go into denial?

Get over it…we are not going to allow the President to say whatever he wants, and have you and others defend it by saying its hyperbole or trump being stupid like a fox. It’s not going to happen. I for one will call out untruths whenever they occur. Just like I did with Obama, and when he does something right or good I will credit it as well. Like i did with him grounding the 737 max 8 fleets.

1 Like

Yes, all government is cruel. You are simply wrong.

So you don’t know he’s lying.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Outstanding post! Go get the wrongspeak! Get it!

1 Like

We vaccinate for TB in the US?

That’s what I thought…now run along.

Neither article states anything about the father doing anything to withhold water. Does it. So where did Trump conclude it was the father’s fault.

LOL… I am a TB anti-vacer too! Any others you want to argue? How about streptococcus, this girls cause of death? Is that uncommon in the US?

Someone is lying.

In one corner we have the President who has lied or peddled misinformation at a rate never before seen in American politics, averaging around 11+ lies per day throughout his Presidency.

In the other we have Border Patrol who is now refuting their initial claims and a medical examiner who performed the autopsy…neither of whom have anything to gain from coordinating in a lie about Jakelin’s death.

You can choose which side you want. I am comfortable with mine.

You’re so far libitized, you can’t even have an honest discussion.

1 Like

I don’t expect you to understand!

Very early claims by the Border Patrol seemed to indicate the girl died from dehydration and shock. Those have since been refuted with actual evidence that Trump would prefer to ignore exists as he continues to push the narrative that Jakelin died because her father denied her water during a border crossing.

I wonder why there’s a recent outbreak of measles in the US? How did the Zika virus enter our country?

The most serious and most difficult to treat form of TB, multi-drug resistant TB (MDR-TB). Consistent with the rise in illegals and refugees, MDR-TB has increased from 25.3 percent among foreign-born individuals in 1993 to over 86% in 2012. This is a staggering impact on both costs for taxpayers and threat of disease outbreaks across the US. According to 2010 financials published by the CDC:

• TB, responsive to first line Rx: cost per patient: $17,000 over 6-9 months to treat.
  • MDR-TB: cost per patient: $134,000, takes 20-26 months to treat.
  • Extreme MDR-TB: cost per patient: $430,000, takes 32-36 months to treat.

From mosquitos.

I am all for an honest discussion… How about showing some honest data to back up your argument? We don’t routinely vaccinate for TB in the US. So how are “liberals” blaming the anti-vaccination crowd?

No. Children are not routinely vaccinated against TB in the US unless they’re in a high risk environment.