Donald Trump Claims News Source “Doesn’t Exist”, Surprising Witnesses

This is hilarious. According to the President, a Senior White Hiuse official named Matt Pottinger doesn’t exist. Which might come as a surprise to… Senior White House Official Matt Pottinger.

Fake President!

The man is a mentally deficit individual.

Will enjoy the the Trump Hugger excuses for Mr Forgetful.

They do get creative at times.

Seriously looking forward to it.

“Melania really wanted to be here with us…”

Lol this will only make dumb people like Dummy Donnie even more. All hail stupid!!

2 Likes

Dumbest president I’ve ever seen.

That’s so Donald…trollin’ the haters with his very good brain, usin’ his best words, and employin’ eleventy dimensional humor.

Keep on derpin’, Donald!

Haters not qualified to shine his shoes.

I suspect he doesn’t feel that way about his supporters, either.

2 Likes

What a loaded statement. So interesting.

1 Like

Are you proud that Donald lets you shine his shoes?

I think he’s mentally ill so I hesitate to be too harsh. He’s ranting about jewish banking conspiracy in another thread.

I wouldn’t kneel and shine his ■■■■■■■ shoes.

So Trump says the NYT made up a quote based on a made-up source, but there is video of a White House spokesperson saying what Trump says was made up. Good thing to keep in mind next time Trump claims “fake news”.

4. I've obtained audio of the WH press briefing. You can hear Raj Shah, Deputy Press Secretary, introduce Pottinger (along with the terms - which are standard) and then Pottinger makes the statement that POTUS says was never made. Lots of reporters in briefing room and on phone. pic.twitter.com/2gEYkRSyTv

— Yashar Ali 🐘 (@yashar) May 26, 2018

Now that he’s been declared an unperson Trump’s supporters should be along to say he never existed.

Supporters not qualified to internet.

1 Like

Didn’t see this thread before starting mine.

https://community.hannity.com/t/trump-tweets-matt-pottinger-doesnt-exist-matt-pottinger-serves-his-nsc/1174?u=hwyflier

How many times do you think Matt Pottinger mom has called him today?

“It’s okay honey, we know you exist, we love you”

1 Like