Donald Trump Claims News Source “Doesn’t Exist”, Surprising Witnesses

Dumb Donnie Derpelot isn’t qualified to shine his own shoes.

1 Like

And so come the crickets from Trump’s supporters. This one is so retarded that even they can’t spin it.

You can’t fix stupid.

It’s Memorial Day Weekend, and our so-called president is melting down on Twitter, being ignorant, lying, acting like a crybaby, and trashing other Americans.

So cons have spent decades having moist dreams about Reagan. Have all their dreams come true with this piece of garbage?

Trump isn’t qualified to tie them.

In contrast, noted fake news purveyor and cooky leftist Jake Tapper (previous accusations on the level of Trumps tweet) has spent the weekend tweeting the names, pictures and stories of fallen soldiers.

2 Likes

Memorial Day is about our soldiers who fought tyrants, nazis and communist totalitarians and terrirists and bravely died. Fiendish leftist trolls spit on their graves.

you people certainly kneeled for Obama

That’s what mean. Why just why?

1 Like

Why don’t you pass that along to President Punkinhead?

Leftist brigading?

Poor baby.

Here you need some hugs :hugs:

Trolling? Leftist trolling?

Too funny.

:smile:

It is most of the Leftists here that pretty much add the most substance here whether in serious posting or light hearted jabbing.

He is really flying off the handle on twitter today…

Yet potus went after a veteran and gold star parents…lol you guys arent Patriots

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

2 Likes

Should say

Why can’t I edit goofs???

1 Like

That feature got removed, I don’t know why.

You aren’t allowed to edit goofs, you just have to live with what they post.

2 Likes

“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

2 Likes