Donald Trump and the MYTH of the "non violent" protester

I’m not at every rally. I don’t know every person marching across the country. Take 5 seconds to look it up, man.

And what did your “side” argue in that topic?

1 Like

The dems are giving them a taste of their own medicine.

As a follow up:

Were you all wrong then, and correct now?
Or
Were you all correct then, and wrong now?

1 Like

I condemn someone who hits kids or burns down businesses or blinds cops. I also condemn blanket-blaming some nefarious “Antifa” type group who’ve become the boogyman of the moment without any evidence or proof of anything. A LOT of trouble at these riots has been proven to be white supremacists.

There’s a lot happening right now. And the rhetoric of our president has made it all much more prolonged and terrible than it needed to be.

No, you are comparing apples and oranges.

Rioters are choosing to loot, burn, destroy and break the law.

No one is choosing the coronavirus.

Lol sure it has. I’ve got a bridge to sell you as well.

Ouch. That’s going to leave a hypocrisy mark.

Too bad. When my child misbehaved and got punished for it he pitched a fit, too. That just made the punishment that much worse.

Sure will.

Were you guys wrong then or now?

1 Like

You guys? Show me my posts that are in direct opposition to one another as @TheDoctorIsIn did here and I’ll let you know.

The conservative media and the RNC has been very outspoken with their condemnation of the violence. Do you thing the DNC and the liberal media could stand to be a little more outspoken?

1 Like

What can I say, I’m a deplorable :woman_shrugging:t2:

20 Likes

You’re beautifully deplorable. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

So you agree with trump that there are fine people on both sides?

I’m right there with ya, Roxie! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

They’re pretty outspoken about the violent mobs wearing cop costumes.

By Trump’s definition the answer is yes. The media thinks they can assign Trump his definition for him. If he means (which he does) that people who do not want to see the destruction of war monuments can be fine people, then he is correct.

The media was very wrong. In fact they lied as usual.

I’ll put you down as anti cop, pro antifa. Is that safe to say?

1 Like