Donald Trump and the MYTH of the "non violent" protester

Sure. No problem. Defend the goons who are trying to burn people alive, then call yourself non violent. I usually respect your logic. But not this time.

I’m trying to stay on my topic. Thanks! :+1:

What does anathema to violence mean to you.

I detest it.

I do not associate myself with that type.

Allan

Huh? What does a percentage matter? Is that supposed to excuse the beatings, burning and looting?

Do many of these peaceful people condemn their violent brothers? Do they ever bother to utter a single word when a three year old gets shot in the head?

You literally have no idea what you’re talking about. You’re getting your information from people who want to forward Trump’s scary law and order ■■■■■■■■■ It’s hyperbole and it’s designed to make it look like our cities are apocalyptic wastelands. They are not.

I’ve learned that a low mortality percentage means we are doing excellent on coronavirus. So I am applying the same logic to protests.

If under 3% of all protestors are violent… then we are doing really well!

1 Like

But your party has nothing but praise to offer them. Usually referring to them as victims of the police.

Ahem…

If you can be opposed to removing a statue (at a Nazi rally) and not be a Nazi, then surely you can protest police misconduct and not be deemed “violent” by proxy.

6 Likes

If those three percent are being defended by the other 97 percent, then you suck.

How do you know they don’t? Because they weren’t invited onto the Tucker Carlson White Power Hour to talk about it? You. Have. No. Idea. What. You’re. Talking. About.

2 Likes

That isn’t happening.

The Feds didn’t overreach. The moron “protestors” are 100% responsible for what they get when they are throwing frozen water bottles, rocks, firecrackers, Molotov cocktails, etc. at officers.

Example?

There is no more peaceful “protests” it’s all evolved into anarchy and violent vicious mobs. Anybody who wants to peacefully protest or rally for their cause has to find another way rather then joining the mobs & lawlessness in the midnight hours. It’s nothing but BS to say and do otherwise at this point.

So, you have no answer just whataboutism.

Well. Let’s see. We have almost thirty five replies so far. I have not seen much liberal condemnation of Antifa in this forum. What has the DNC said about them? What is Biden’s opinion?

1 Like

Much like the 'Rona, the media is creating hysteria. Let them burn it.

No I gave an answer. Under 3% is what I consider a very successful peaceful protest

The company you keep.

If you march with violent goons, you’re guilty. If you watch them beat somebody and link arms with them afterwards, you’re guilty.