DOJ Report Drops

Pittsburgh International? The one where travelers are greeted by statues statues of the two most important figures in American history, George Washington and Franco Harris?

That’s. . .concerning question mark?

Horrowitz couldn’t even interview Comey or any of the other senior players who are no longer employed by the DOJ.

1 Like

The deep state doesn’t mess around.

That is completely false.

1 Like

Barr is not pleased. Perhaps if he wrote it himself…

Deep state! Coup! Evil Comey/Page/Strzok/Rosenstein/Sessions/that one janitor who never smiles/Kelly/Tillerson/my ungrateful nephew/the family dog!!!

No it isn’t. The IG’s have no subpoena power and only have authority of people currently employed by gov’t.

Were they meeting with Russians and lying about it over and over trying to dig up dirt on Hillary or Obama or Trump?

Why would they

Dont worry cons this conspiracy theory will forever be dredged up as a reality-defying narrative that places Trump as the greatest victim ever!!!

:rofl:

Comey was referenced over 149 times in the report. He was most definitely interviewed, along with a bunch of other people no longer employed at DOJ. Holy Facepalm Batman! :rofl:

8 Likes

Because Trump is deeply corrupt and enlists foreign governments to do his political bidding. So they need a counter narrative that accuses others of similar crimes as a way to get the spotlight off of him, no matter if there are logical holes in the narrative the size of a 747. I’m guessing the FBI will not be playing along.

Ooof.

1 Like

Oh boy. :rofl:

4 Likes

Deep STATE!

The levels of sheople bleating, or dripping, will glorious when Durham drops his report. Or whatever it is he’s doing.

Ms. Lindsey on Hannity last week:

“The first thing I want to say is: Be wary of the Washington Post and the New York Times reporting on what’s coming up with Horowitz. They’re trying to downplay it. I can tell you Attorney General Barr has every confidence in the world in Mr. Horowitz,” said Graham.

Don’t flip flop, hon.

5 Likes

Except that he did, as usual, batting 0.000 :rofl:

2 Likes

I want to know about the Ivanka and Steele thing

1 Like

Ouch! That’s going to leave a mark

2 Likes