DOJ Report Drops

Let them have their fun.

1 Like

It’s a new early release program for GITMO. Every F&F interview done that is favorable propaganda for Dear Leader equates to 3 months time off of a life sentence. Fair deal?

1 Like

No because they’re getting their news from CEC spin doctors.

They’ll never see this stuff.

Or maybe its time to stop gobbling the nonsense. Ah back before Trump turned his followers into armchair conspiracy theorists.

Nah… nothing needs to be done

“Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,”

Get ready for people to pontificate at length on the report without any direct knowledge of what the report says.

1 Like

Already happened.

Watching the ensuing gymnastics (on both sides) is going to be far, far more entertaining than the report (which I have also not read) could ever be.

2 Likes

The Trump supporters can’t add 2+2, do you think they can deal with 0+0?

4 Likes

Ah, there we go… that sweet easy derision.

Oh, the report is out? Great - when do all the arrests we’ve been hearing about start??

Oh, wait - this report doesn’t tell me what Fox News told me it would tell me…

Obviously someone goofed up…

2 Likes

Apparently the Trump DOJ is part of the deep state. Time to get a president into office who can get rid of the deep state…

When you’re right you’re right.

I was promised poisoned tree and manafort, Flynn, and stone would wake free now…

3 Likes

This sounds like the plot to a bad thriller they sell at airports but Manafort was hoping the raised public profile would keep him from being murdered by the Russian oligarch he robbed millions of dollars from and then fled from across Europe and then to America.

4 Likes

Perfect analogy!

I read that bad thriller a long time ago - was called “The Broker” by John Grisham. $9.99 from Hudson Booksellers at PIT…

Wait wait wait, Steele was pals with Ivanka? Lol.

Then fat donald decides to hire him as his campaign manager…nothing to see here folks. :rofl:

1 Like

For ten years.