DOJ Report Drops

I want to know why Trump is a Russian patsy.

4 Likes

Speaking of the Russian patsy…

I cant wait for your response…its gonna be so much fun

2 Likes

Cant wait for Hannitys take on this.

No amount of parsing can escape the jaws of reality on this one. :wink:

1 Like

There’s always another conspiracy tentacle.

1 Like

Now I’ve got to rush home so I can witness the epic frog march of James Comey as he is arrested and taken to jail. Guess I’m going to have to watch Fox News - CNN will probably just try to cover up the arrest…

3 Likes

They’re parroting what they think Durham has said about the report.

1 Like

After years of waiting, months of expectations, chomping at the bit. saying just wait. Another big nothing burger.

Why bother with investigations, special counsel, DOJ or FBI. They all skate.

You can thank fat donald for leading you on.

That’s on you for believing it.

5 Likes

Treason?

All of the reading and analysis I’ve done on this issue led me to believe the conclusions offered today were pretty well accurate, and even more than that, very much expected.

Anyone from either side of this issue that expected something other than this fairly predictable outcome may need to re-evaluate the source of their information.

People have biases. There are layers and layers of check and balances in place in DOJ and FBI process that prevent bias from impacting outcomes of investigations.

Due to an unprecedented situation, it is evident some processes and procedures need to be updated and modified to help account for something extraordinary that was not previously accounted for.

Minor omissions, missteps, and errors did occur. But they were negligible in the grand scheme of the overall process and outcome.

This was all very predictable and expected.

2 Likes

Indeed. Which his statement was interesting because it added nothing other than an opening for more conspiracy theorizing. I wonder what his intent was there? By most all accounts he has a stellar reputation. Is the rot in DOJ under Barr so pervasive it is impacting others now?

False.

1 Like

He already said it was a win for trump.

Womp womp.

4 Likes

Yeah. And then it goes on to say that there wasn’t any evidence of intentional misconduct.

The Problems with the FISA application was spelled out clearly at the end.

A quick look shows that the majority of the errors were minor.

That doesn’t excuse it, but it is hardly a bombshell.

5 Likes

Indeed! I spend half my life there so I see Free Meal Franco’s statue once a week; 3 trips ago he was on my flight home so I got to walk next to Franco as we passed the Franco statue. I imagine walking by a statue of yourself is a fairly massive ego boost.

It’s an odd airport - the open martini bar right at the center of the 4 wings plays 80s hair metal at 6am, night time flights get dropped off as far as possible from the exit regardless of traffic, and there’s always a local distillery doing tastings at really odd hours…

Still trying to figure out why Ivanka has never disclosed the fact that she was buds with Christopher Steele.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ivanka-trump-was-personal-friends-with-former-british-spy-christopher-steele-according-to-person-familiar-with-the-situation/2019/12/09/be0773c4-1ac4-11ea-87f7-f2e91143c60d_story.html

1 Like