DOJ is moving forward on McCabe lying

Unlike impeachment I am pleased that this process appears to moving at a proper speed and diligence.

Remember…Nobody is above the law.

:mag:

This about sums it up.

Inspector Generals are like the human resource arm of a corporation. Human resource divisions do not exist to help employees but to help corporations. They take care of problems and protect the corporation. Similarly, Inspector Generals exist to help their agency deal with problems and messes. Sure, they may be forced to admit wrongdoing on the part of the agency and its employees, but they will always downplay it. If there’s a conceivable way to say that the department didn’t violate the policy or law, they will do that. And they will characterize the bad behavior that they must concede as limited to rogue employees and not representative of the larger agency.

3 Likes

I would liken them more to Internal Affairs in a police department.

Fair analogy. If we assume the 1st duty of IA is to protect the department.

1 Like

The sentences applied to McCabe and co. if found guilty, should be at least as severe as the sentences they requested for the Trump associates they harrassed and perjury trapped.

2 Likes

Since his trial was “fruit of the poisoned tree” Stone will walk free. And the courts should recoup all costs extorted from taxpayers to fund the “insurance policy” from the estates of the architects of and collaborators with the Russia Collusion fraud.

1 Like

I like the idea of treble damages for criminal conspiracies too.

The same sentence they pushed for others x3.

when and how will the poisoned tree be revealed? wasn’t that the IG report that came out this week?

When Durham releases his report and indictments are filed from the subsequent Grand Jury.

1 Like

okeydokely, i have been waiting with baited anticipation. i get let down everytime.

btw this is the same one who last week said he couldn’t find any truth to right wing conservative conspiracy theories?

You’ll have to wait for Durhams criminal investigation into the sicko that lied to the fisa court to spy on Trump.

I thought it was Horowitz report.

Guess not…

Allan

Nope, Horowitz was limited in his investigation not Durham.

No, no… It was Huber until it wasn’t

Lol cling to those dreams. Now your gonna have to wait on Durham’s hack job

2 Likes

That buys you some more time to avoid any sort of reconciliation with reality, and whatever it is you’re into.

When that face plants, then there will be something else to keep the fantasies alive. I get it, it’s entertaining for some but at some point I would think all the facecplants and self closing would get tiresome. In for a penny, in for a pound I guess.

2 Likes

Bro, still waiting on that DECLAS.

5 Likes

Thanks for finally admitting that the Trump admin is part of the deep state!

Let the sun shine in!

Rip the band-aid off.

Show us the truth, dip Donnie!