Comey gets a subpoena! Who cares?

Okay. I think I have the answer. Just have somebody, anybody. A reporter a politician, whoever. Ask Comey: "Will you release the full justification, non redacted with names, used to issue the FISA warrant in a public setting? If he answers yes, then let him testify in public. If he answers no, then the only way to get to the truth would be in private. Fair enough?

1 Like

agree…

What isn’t there? Specifically. Are you saying they had no justification for the FISA warrant?

You understand that Comey is a private citizen, and has no power to declassify government documents, right?

5 Likes

:rofl:

What makes you think Comey is in any position to release anything? He is a private citizen. Good grief man.

2 Likes

What you are calling fiddle farted I call investigating, Huber will release his findings on all that corruption 5 December 2015 in front of the House, everyone involved will have their texts exposed to the public probably after Comey’s testimony so as to see how bad he incriminates him self.
https://magavoter.com/breaking-white-house-announces-comeys-un-redacted-texts-will-be-released/

Ask him. See what he says. He knows why the warrant was issued. Good grief man, why not?

He’s going to testify on December 5, 2015?

That’ll be quite feat.

1 Like

Again, he is a private citizen. He has no authority. None. Period. To declassify anything. What about that reality are you struggling to comprehend exactly?

1 Like

I’m sure he does - but that information is still classified.

The conspiracy theory now involves a Delorean. Amazing!

Not too mention there is still an active, ongoing investigation.

Besides, as others have pointed out, there have been plenty among Congress, including many pro-Trump loyalists in the GOP, who have seen the entire thing, without redactions. And nary a peep from them about all of the alleged nefarious activities involved, that the conspiracy theorists would like us to assume exist.

I wonder why the gop seems hesitant to have him testify in the open.

1 Like

Ask him if he will testify in detail about the justification for the FISA warrant. He knows why it was issued. The DNC wanted it. No other reason. And you know this. It’s really not a struggle. That’s what I want to know and that’s what you want kept secret. Stop struggling. It ain’t complicated.

Because he will claim that most of the information is classified and cannot be revealed. In private, that option disappears and he must be forth coming.

:rofl:

Comey can’t reveal classified information in his testimony. If he did, he could go to jail. The FISA warrants contain classified information, your delusional suppositions that the Democratic National Committee somehow forced the FBI to get FISA warrants notwithstanding.

1 Like

No, he can’t reveal classified information to Congress without authorization, even in a closed hearing.

3 Likes

You clearly do not understand how any of this works. Without spending too much time holding your hand, the basics are that the “justification” for the warrant are laid out in the application. In great detail. And many members of the GOP have seen the FISA application, which explains everything. Just because you and I are not privy to this information yet, because of there being an ongoing investigation, does not mean anything nefarious is involved. If there was, the GOP members who have seen the application, would have already made their case and Trump would have declassified it before the midterms.

4 Likes

Exactly. He really does not understand how any of this actually works. It’s a shame, because he would be considered one of the more informed politico’s by comparison to the general public.

No. I’m saying that those who have seen the documentation don’t take issue with the rationale behind the FISA warrant, otherwise we would have heard about it by now.