DOJ is moving forward on McCabe lying

You didn’t watch the testimony.

1 Like

No political bias, that much is certain.

Allan

Not what he said, that much is certain.

No political bias was the conclusion of the Horowitz report.

Allan

Page?

No, it wasn’t.

No clear political bias behind the opening of the surveillance operation on Carter Page, but the continuance of the surveillance after exculpatory evidence came in is problematic, according to Horowitz’ testimony.

1 Like

It already has been which is why the Flynn sentencing was delayed.

Did I mean Horowitz?

Doesn’t matter now that Hillary and the DNC have been caught red handed colluding with the FBI to throw and election.

The reality is some very sick people have been exposed by Horowitz.

It will come eventually, I’m more interested in what Durham’s going to do with his criminal investigations into Obama and his Deepstate traitors for spying.

Based off of Horowitz limited investigation.

Durham is not limited if you are wondering.

Yesterday (Rush’s week in review) Rusty Limbaugh had an angry caller on the phone.

Guy was ticked about the findings of the report. He had been entertaining fantasies about police kicking down Comey’s door, Brennan being frog marched, etc…

“We were PROMISED (heads would roll)!”

Rush cuts him off with “WHO promised you!!?” (well, you and the rest of the CEC).

After he intimidates the caller into submission, Rush thoughtfully explains that these things take time, and that Durham and the rest want to be meticulous in their investigation, leaving no stone unturned.

In other words, just wait and see. Some more.

As a progressive I am uncomfortable with the idea of unlimited federal power… but I suppose you are happy with a government that faces not limitations or restrictions.

Comey seem to think that since Trump specifically wasn’t tapped then what they did was Ok. He did not look so confident with Wallace today.

Comey has a problem, but I get the impression he is just incompetent. I think his big mistake was trusting Strzok.

3 Likes

Oxymoron. I don’t remember you being uncomfortable when Obama was in office. Or obamacare.

1 Like

Memory, of course, is highly fallible.

Mine’s not.

I suppose a person who is incapable of remembering their errors would be likely to conclude they have a good memory.

LATER: I put in this in the wrong thread. My apologies.