DOJ is moving forward on McCabe lying

A source close to McCabe’s legal team said they received an email from the Department of Justice which said, “The Department rejected your appeal of the United States Attorney’s Office’s decision in this matter. Any further inquiries should be directed to the United States Attorney’s Office.”

IMO that still not enough…nor should it be only charges as far as I’m concern. Conspiracy to commit fraud, conspiracy to commit coup and abuse of power.

He may be only sacrificial lamb as CoJ and FBI attempts to sweep everything under the rug.

I have to leave for about 10 hours…so play nice.

2 Likes

So we’re good with unnamed sources today?

2 Likes

Doj: lack of candor

Hannity forums: treason.

2 Likes

I remember @NebraskaFootball starting a thread from the old board about McCabe getting a criminal referral. It was a good thread, and a reason why I still wish the old board was still assessable.

3 Likes

It is amazing that the DOJ is still being referred to as the COJ even after 2 1/2 years of the Republicans running the DOJ.

3 Likes

It was a good discussion. And as I stated then, and believe now, break the law and pay the price. It doesn’t matter who you are. We are a nation of laws and no man should be above them.

3 Likes

It hasn’t even gone before a grand jury yet so don’t get to excited…

Fun fact: The supposed offense they’re trying to indict McCabe for is lying about leaking info that hurt Clinton and helped Trump.

Go figure.

Great news, let’s hope they actually go forward with it.

Agreed… Discovery will be fun…

I somehow doubt you’ll feel the same way a year from now.

Lol… The odds of a any conviction are so low, I’m willing to wait a year and bookmark this post…

By all means please do.

Although the odds are low for a No Bill in the grand jury, it certainly possible. If not, I expect the hearings after that will be quite amusing

Just for fun, respond with the type of information you would request in discovery…

I’ll start…

Any and all communications between the Attorney General the President referencing Andrew McCabe…

What else?

To which you’d get zero because it is protected under EP.

The first thing I’d request is a record of every communication between McCabe and the principles involved in concocting and launching the investigation and the unredacted FISA warrants as well as all of McCabe and Comey’s communications with anyone involved.

1 Like

And a judge will toss that in seconds… Not relevant to the charges…

He hasn’t been charged yet.

The “charge” is that he lied numerous times about leaking and other things and his communications with Comey will be specifically relevant since they are both involved and making opposite claims.

This is just the start.

1 Like

Friday is coming soon… DOJ withdraws secrecy objection today and denies the DOJ prosecutors request to skip hearing on Friday… tick, tock

1 Like

Partisan democrat hack in the FBI… It’s why the founder’s had no FBI…

Just like partisan hacks in the IRS and CIA…