DOJ: If Watergate Happened Today, We’d Block Evidence From Congress

Well no, first I’m not required to comment on it nor have I so it’s not in contention.

Second, I tend not to comment on cases without researching them.

I have? Where?

No I think we’re way past that. Guilt was decided immediately before there was even any evidence made public.

When the evidence didn’t support the claim the endless tantrum just picked up a new wave.

What were you claiming should be fought in every legal way it can be fought?

Of course not. You are well within your rights to pretend the uncomfortable questions were never asked.

You haven’t. Trump’s lawyers have. I’m asking you if you agree with them.

…so you’re waiting for talking points. Color me unsurprised.

4 Likes

After he got caught.

Hey, wait. Let’s investigate that. Was he going after a political enemy?
He and his entire staff need to be subpoenaed along with their electronic records. Lets have a hearing over 6 months on this.

SOSDD. :))

Exactly, I just wanted to be sure we’re on the same page.

This is not an investigation of a crime or violation of ethics policy, it’s a partisan fishing expedition to find anything they can to possibly justify impeachment.

You agree with the actions of the DoJ. Here are your choices.

1. You have no idea what is being argued. You simply approve because “libz.”
  2. You agree with the assertion that the Watergate evidence was given to Congress illegally.
  3. You don’t agree with the assertion that the Watergate evidence was given to congress illegally, you simply approve of the DoJ’s actions because of “libz.”

I’m trying to give you the benefit of the doubt that it’s not ignorance and/or spite of options 1 and 3. Maybe I’m wrong.

2 Likes

He told the caller to report this to the FBI while he was on the call. What do you mean “when he got caught”?

Well, thankfully it is up to the people being investigated to determine what is justified or not, right?

I am tired, but it would be a hoot if we were to argue this out. :rofl:

One man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter.

This is feelings.

You really don’t know, do you?

Enlighten me.

…nothing more than feelings…

That is a flacid appeal to a pitiful song.

No.

Do you own homework.

I honestly have no idea what the endgame is, for Trump’s lawyers.

Do they really think that Kavenaugh and Gorsuch will save them? United States v. Nixon was a 9-0 opinion.

I’m pretty sure I’m not being investigated.

“I’ll be in touch with the FBI about this. And we’ll make arrangements with your staff. I think it probably would be best to provide these materials both to our committee and to the FBI,” Schiff says.

He said this while he was on the phone with the caller.

Future tense…

Nobody on the hill would take this call without calling the FBI first. And we know what the FBI was doing.

You are milking the dessicated bones of a dead cow.