Does Twitter and FB owe the world an apology?

I think you’re a little confused here. Nobody is asking Twitter or FB to “run” any story. We’re asking that they don’t block stories that they don’t like.

You’re over thinking this.

How about this one.

If there is no evidence of obstruction by Joe Biden on behalf of his son and the investigation turns up nothing, will you accept the results?

Good! Now lets see what happens. I think Biden has a right to appoint his own A.G. But if the A.G. Pressures or fires the investigators or shuts the thing down, then we have a problem. The fix is in.

1 Like

This isn’t what happened. And you are distancing yourself from your own OP

What do you think my OP is about? The N.Y Post’s Twitter account was locked on the condition that they take down this story. I really should not have to tell you this.

Facebook, Twitter block The Post from posting (nypost.com)

1 Like

Twitter and Facebook have repeatedly said that if information is from hacked sources or questionable origins they would not allow it to be published. Seems like a good policy.

As far as Hunter goes, he had an accountant do his taxes and if he was honest with his accountant they should not find much. If he wasn’t, he should be punished for it. I doubt he did, though. This is probably a nothing burger but we shall see what we shall see.

3 Likes

Hacked information of specious origins, Twitter doesn’t publish that.

1 Like

So the investigation has been completed?

Look it up.

It wasn’t hacked. That was the excuse they used. No proof of that at all. When was the last time Twitter or FB suspended a liberal paper? C’mon man. Sometimes you just need to believe what you see. Sometimes things are exactly as they appear.

1 Like

We don’t know that

You need to read the story again.

You are making an assumption here.

Do you know what it is or would you like me to point it out again?

1 Like

Good lord,
first you said him being under investigation for taxes proves the laptop story was true. you were proven it was wrong.
Then you tried to argue that the investigations story wasn’t covered by the “Liberal media” = False again. Covered by all media.
Then you tried to get someone to tell you Biden should stop the investigation - BUt Biden isnt Trump and no one thinks that. Fail again.

So now you are back to FB and Twitter (2 private companies) are being MEAN to you by censoring a fake story?

Don’t you have parlor now? Why are you so obsessed with Twitter and Facebook?

3 Likes

Which is why Twitter and FB had no business blocking a news story. They used this as an excuse without a shred of evidence. They owe the Post an apology.

No proof was ever provided that the emails were authentic. Something Guiliani could of easily proven at any time. Yet for some strange reason he never did. Why not?

You mean like intervening in sentencing hearings of close associates of the President?

Stuff like that?

1 Like

Can you explain why you believe the soggy laptop story and the DOJ investigation are equivalent, please?

Good Lord. If you don’t like the topics I choose why do you read them? Stop whining.

:sob:

You can always leave the forum if you don’t like what you read.

Your problem seems to be misdirected. I am not the one who launched an investigation into a “fake” story. I had nothing to with that. Nor did I have anything to do with the suspension of a newspaper for the crime of reporting the story. I am only asking a few questions. Are you opposed to questions?

Why do you do fall back to that crutch whenever your threads get challenged?

2 Likes

How long have you stopped beating you wife?
Do you support spousal abuse all the time or only when you feel its justified?
Are you always against punishment for Spousal abuse?

Im just asking questions. Are you opposed to questions?

1 Like