Does Twitter and FB owe the world an apology?

They shut down the N.Y. Post story about the Hunter Biden money laundering case. Simply because they didn’t like the story. Well it turns out, they were 100 percent wrong and the story is true. Hunter is being investigated for money laundering an tax issues. Should these companies admit they were wrong and issue an apology? Then promise never to suppress news again? Even news they don’t like?

Also, do you think Biden should tinker with or shut down the investigation when he takes office? Or let it play out and let the facts be revealed?

Thirdly are your new sources covering this story. Particularly your TV news sources?

I think that Facebook should definitely apologize for helping Myanmar commit genocide.

Maybe even face consequences or something.

5 Likes

Who determined the soggy laptop was his?

They definitely deserve to go the way of mySpace at this point.

1 Like

I would also 100% support an increase in White Collar crimes being prosecuted with real punishment instead of simply fining people.

6 Likes

100%? That’s not even close.

Really? Reply #1 and you’re already changing the subject? What about this?

Do you think Biden should tinker with or shut down the investigation when he takes office? Or let it play out and let the facts be revealed?

Yes the both need to stop being such a breeding ground for right wing hate groups and misinformation. Better hope on Twitter, Zuck won’t do anything about it.

Odds of this being legit and not a political con job are one in a million quadrillion according to the guy who claims to have invented the wheel at age 5.

5 Likes

I don’t know. That’s why we need the investigation to be completed without any obstruction of justice by coal miner Joe. These answers need to be revealed.

The soggy laptop story was a scam.

It was stupid.

Guiliani overplayed his hand.

Facebook and Twitter did the right thing in this instance.

This does not mean that Hunter Biden didn’t commit crimes such as money laundering ( and welcome to the newfound concern about such things) but what Guiliani had wasn’t it.

3 Likes

You just said that the story was 100% true. Now you are saying “I don’t know”

1 Like

If Joe Biden obstructs any investigation into his son he should be impeached for it.

Are your new sources covering this story. Particularly your TV news sources?

Awesome answer. I applaud your integrity. But the odds of Pelosi trying to impeach Biden are about the same as seeing a being attacked by a polar bear and a grizzly bear in the same day.

1 Like

I am thinking we need to embrace President elect sort of Sleepy Joe.

Luckiest son of a gun I have ever seen.

I want a President with magical luck…not talent.

Did you bother looking?

No. You misunderstood me. Which is my fault. The fact that there is an investigation of Biden is 100 percent true. The facts of the case have yet to be revealed. Which is why we need to complete the investigation. But, FB and twitter assumed the story was false or simply blocked it because they didn’t like it… That is why they should apologize for being corrupt.

1 Like

Every news agency is. It broke on my phone at least 3 times (Smartnews, washingtonpost, and CNN).
And has no ties to the bogus story of the soggy laptop.

2 Likes

No.

They blocked it because Guiliani is a clown and wouldn’t allow anyone to see the actual proof of his claims.

He overplayed his hand

Good. I’m glad to see that some have stopped suppressing the story. Do you know if any TV networks are covering it?