Does Twitter and FB owe the world an apology?

I never told you what I believed. You made that up. It’s the job of investigators to figure this out. Now I have a question for you.

Can you explain why twitter suspended the account of a newspaper, please?

Easy to say now, knowing it will never happen.

:man_facepalming:
It’s how you literally start out your OP

1 Like

You did.

It’s the assumption inherent in your OP.

You said Twitter and FB blocked the NY Post.

The NY Post reported on the soggy laptop…it did not report on any DOJ investigation of money laundering.

So I ask again why you are conflating the two stories?

1 Like

No! I love questions! Just not idiotic questions such as yours. Just so you know. There is no investigation into my home life. But there is a money laundering investigation involving Biden. Are you caught up now?

Your reply was goofy beyond all recognition.
:roll_eyes:

So I ask again. Why are you more interested in me than the Biden story? All I did was to post three questions. You answered one pretty well. I’m not justifying anything I say. I am not what matters here. We both want the same thing. That is to get to the bottom of the story. Let’s stop with the micro analysis of people not involved in the story. Shall we?

I’m addressing your post and how you put it together…not you.

Okay. It’s because I’m literally a bad person. This has been proven many times and I don’t deny it.
:smiling_imp:

But, it has nothing to do with the Biden story. Shall we focus on that? Make no mistake, if you go off topic and focus on my short comings, please understand, I appreciate anything that keeps my thread at the top of the list. Your personal opinion of me counts as much as a comment on the topic.

Thanks for your help!

:grin: :+1:

No, twitter and facebook do not owe the world an apology.

Right! Cuz I had nothing to do with it.

:grin:

Awesome justification! I accept it!

Do you know how to have an actual discussion?

Seriously…

Yes they do. They lied to the entire world and got caught… Again. They don’t owe the world an apology for censorship. They are free to do that. But they owe us one for being pathological liars.

1 Like

Make no mistake, if you go off topic and focus on my short comings, please understand, I appreciate anything that keeps my thread at the top of the list. Your personal opinion of me counts as much as a comment on the topic.

Thanks AGAIN for your help!

:+1: :grin:

This happens every time someone points out how much double standard exists in the media.

Every major media outlet has SOME story online about just about every item out there in the world. And Google makes it easy to find those links.

Of course the point is not that individual links exist. And I know this has been pointed out to you before.

The point is whether or not the outlets have prominent coverage of the story. Were the accused Trump’s son, there would be wall-to-wall coverage, and you know it. Altair asked if your evening news covered it – at all. Pull up MSN.COM or CNN.COM, and you will not find a single link about Hunter Biden on the main page.

But each will have a link to Giuliani farting in court. And that’s the media you’re hungry to defend.

2 Likes

No, they don’t. They never promised you truth. Nobody in the private sector owes you anything except what you pay for.

Yes they did. They went before congress and lied. Claiming they had no agenda and judged everyone by the same standard. They actually did promise us the truth.

1 Like

Not a lie. They owe you nothing.

It was a lie. I watched it on TV. And they owe us an apology. Your effort to convince me of anything different has failed. I say we move on. You cool with that?

I’m not trying to convince you of anything, you’re just wrong.

Special counsel, definitely.

1 Like