Does reversing abortion laws give all non-white Americans a better socio-economic demographic position?

No that definitely isn’t the reason.

1 Like

Sure, you Canadians are less racist.

Pound sand…

2 Likes

No, it makes her vision irrelevant. Most are not forced to get an abortion. No one is forced by Sanger.

It’s all in the messaging isn’t it? Since White Libs call them “reproductive rights centers” you guys are good with it, but if they called them " minority reduction centers" BLM would be burning them to the ground.

Ole Maggie was a genius!

Why would they be called minority reduction centers when white people use them as well? And I thought we established that it’s a choice?

It’s not THE reason. I agree.

But for some, it is A reason.

Actually, as soon as there is some proposed legislation limiting abortion, leftists march out examples showing why this-woman or that-woman must have the access that the limitation prevents.

“Forced” is a rather broad term. If the baby daddy is gong to abandon her to the streets unless she has the abortion, in some contexts that’s spun as being forced. No gun-to-the-head, of course, so the implied meaning changes here. But tomorrow we’ll be seeing in some other thread that “no-other-option” is why access cannot be limited, and in my book, no other option amounts to being forced.

2 Likes

Forced by circumstances. Which are not circumstantial at all. What the Democrats have done to the black population since 1865 has been no accident. They were forced to let the blacks off their plantations, but they darn sure were going to see that they never assume an equal place in society.

Herd them into the ghettos by denying the ability to get decent jobs, deny them a decent education, all the while perpetuating the notion that they’re too stupid and lazy to care for themselves, remove hope and opportunity in those ghettos and then step back and let them kill themselves in the streets. And make sure to locate those murder clinics in those poor neighborhoods in case too many decide to bring more into the world. Gotta nip that in the bud so they don’t spill into the burbs where the Democrats live.

Democrats have caused more death and destruction to the black population than the KKK and every other white supremacist group combined ever could.
Give them just enough sustenance to keep them believing that Democrats care and that some day Democrats will make their lives better.

Yup, any day now. Here’s a little more money for you…some day…

Conservatives did all of this. White conservatives to be specific.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

A substantial response I see.

You disagree?

Do you know what choice architecture is?

Sure… are you going to explain how it applicable here?

I’m all ears

It is always applicable when “choice” is involved.

Under Democrat Governors and mayors for over 100 years! There you go again with the REPUBLICANS filled up the Democrat offices with Democrats. So who were the Democrats voting for all that time?

1 Like

Ideology is not equal to party name.

Figure it out yet?

I’m waiting

For what. If you are familiar, as you claim, it is self-evident.

For you to drop your knowledge. After all you brought it up.