Does reversing abortion laws give all non-white Americans a better socio-economic demographic position?

I showed who would profit in both cash and power position.

I said nothing of alliances.

As to Latino girls; Hot is all I will say, as compared to California Girls.

They have rhythm, while American whites can’t dance worth ■■■■■

Now we Canadians are better than everyone and have the best looking women of all.

Regards
DL

Than you give everything and leave us out of it.

2 Likes

That explains it all.

Do you play judo?

2 Likes

Shouldn’t have done that.

1 Like

You are the ones doing it. Not the sane world.

Regards
DL

:rofl: Of course you did.

Are you going to sit here and tell me there isn’t lot of white snobbish libs that supports abortions for soul purpose to control the Black population and other undesirables?

It’s mostly all men coming if it was only girls that looked like the Mexican weather girl Yanet Garcia bring ‘em on in. Every migrant picture I have seen it’s a line of a 1000 men with 100 teeth among the whole crowd.

Ok got ya, my bad. Been preoccupied studying for 2 exams.

1 Like

You just advocated for genocide. Congrats! :rofl:

Unplanned kids is a fast way to become really poor, so no.

The left is the party of abortion and racism. Margaret Sanger was certainly looking to exterminate minorities, especially blacks. The only difference now is that the left has managed to switch the narrative from exterminating minorities to the right to have sex without consequence, so it has become a more acceptable idea to the ignorant masses. The results is the same though, less blacks and minorities. And the left cheers…

2 Likes

G’bishop is here to throw bombs and sow discord on the board.

Fighting over what he said is simply falling into that trap.

1 Like

Are black women forced to get abortions? Or is it still a choice?

The clear answer is here is no it doesn’t. I would extend this beyond race and go to all low income Americans.

Encouraged

How so?

Are blacks still disproportionately exterminated or is that a coincidence?

Can you answer my question first?

Of course no one’s forced. Does that make Sangers vision less reprehensible to you? If so, mission accomplished.