Does reversing abortion laws give all non-white Americans a better socio-economic demographic position?

Does reversing abortion laws give all non-white Americans a better socio-economic demographic position?

Statistically, more non-whites are aborted than whites.

Reverse this trend and the shrinking white demographic dominance goes into overdrive.

White is demographically shooting itself in the foot.

White power, at this point in time, is being quite generous to non-whites.

One might see it all as a huge white restitution and reparations to all those non-whites we white predators stressed.

Are white Americans who are on the right, aware of what they are giving up, demographically speaking?

Should the non-white Americans be on the right wing side on this, just for the benefits of fast tracking their control?

Regards
DL

Which ethnic demographic is ascending?

1 Like

Is the OP saying what I think he’s saying…that White pro-lifers should be supporting abortion because slows demographics?

It’s the very reason why most elitist left-wingers supports abortion.

3 Likes

No, the poster is insinuating that those who oppose abortions are typically racist and since abortions are higher among minorities they should be for abortions.

1 Like

I believe that is what I said. :wink:

1 Like

giphy

I just made it more umm clear

Which ethnic demographic do you feel will gain hegemony?

No…you said those that opposes abortions are typically racist. Read my post again…those that support abortions are the ones that’s slowing Black demographics.

Those that support abortions are typically racist.

1 Like

Reread my post, I said the OP insuinuated those that oppose abortions are typically racist. Conservatives typically oppose abortion therefore Conservatives are typically racist according to the OP.

OK…if you don’t want to flip it back onto them that you’re more than welcome not too.

Dude, the OP claimed in a roundabout way that conservatives are racist, that is all I was pointing out.

That depends on your POV.

What you end with is a lot more white supporting a lot more non-white.

Regards
DL

I’m sorry that you didn’t get it.

My post flips it and put racism squarely on back of left-wing elites snobs and poster himself.

Alliances then. Is it true hegemony is if depends on alliances?

You are forgetting somethings. For one, most Latinos consider themselves “white.” Or probably more accurately “not black.”

Who do you feel is allying with whom?

2 Likes

To your other question.

I am not sure what I am sating when you are using the proper terms in play.

To the quote.

I know of no one on the left who supports abortion on it’s own worth. None on the right are that callous either.

The left speak so as to have those on the right to recognize and support freedom of choice over their freedom to force.

Regards
DL

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t4:

1 Like

No.

There are racial issues within the greater issue though as shown in the colors involved and where the flow of wealth as support will go.

I see a lot of white cash goin to non-white and I do not mind, and only owe your right wing goofs who do not see your idiocy and immorality.

IOW, white sin of not allowing freedom of the body politic, is good for non-whites.

Reparations. About time.

Regards
DL

Are you attempting to BS me?

2 Likes

Fever Dream.