Does Anyone Really Want Their Children "To Grow Up In A Jungle, The Jungle Being A Racial Jungle"? Who says This?

fkPxDJ2bpZX7q

You have no choice but to vote for a racist, right.

pssst… They weren’t golfing. And they definately were not discussing millions of dollars being redirected from Ukraine aid.

White cons struggle with what racism is and they refuse to listen to black people on what is or isn’t racist to us. Currently they try to find racism in Biden to combat the racism by Trump. It’s so flimsy it’s laughable and 90% of black people will still vote for him. So either black people are stupid or he isn’t racist.

Which is it?

Also this all Sounds familiar, being told what racism should mean to me by white cons.

It makes me giggle

2 Likes

Resigned.

So you are going with the “black people don’t know racism” card.

Delicious

Post the quote(s).

Good choice. Resign from this conversation.

A billion. In 6 hours or he’s getting on a plane.

I don’t know about stupid… but Joe definately does not want anyone who’s really black thinking. Just vote how your told! After all, he was besties with the first clean articulate black man ever to run for office.

oh… some do. Some are the worst racist ■■■■■ in this country.

You are still doing it :rofl:

You just can’t help yourself.

why should I? It’s entertaining watching you excuse racism.

1 Like

I guess I need a white con to tell me what racism is, right?

1 Like

Still pecking away at this dead carcass?
Has it been tied into Uranium One and Hillary yet?

Welp, to rephrase what AM radio does:

“Let me tell you what black people think…”

You said he doesn’t play golf.

I showed otherwise.

you talking out of your ass again? You don’t know me. I have personally seen and experienced racism, from white and black. You don’t have a monopoly on it.

I stand corrected on him not playing golf.
But don’t know who the criminal you are referring to.

Resigned to voting for a racist. Again.