Does Anyone Really Want Their Children "To Grow Up In A Jungle, The Jungle Being A Racial Jungle"? Who says This?

Google this:

Ginsburg women courts “don’t want to have too many of”

You will see the issue is not something I made up… no matter how much some of the gas lighters here may try to say that. Ginsburg’s original statement is 100% in sync with Margaret Sanger’s position way back when … she started her program aimed at black people. I would be censored probably if I named the program she started.

I guess the OP has never heard the term “concrete jungle.”

Or someone saying, “it’s a jungle out there.”

Or the song, “Welcome to the Jungle.”

Good lord this place will be so full of Trump tears, it will be simply hilarious. Some will probably leave (again). Others will start dredging up all the oldies. The only saving grace is that Joe doesn’t play golf, so we won’t see weekly teeth gnashing threads on that.

Here…lemme help everyone learn about Biden and his “roaches”. Who are the roaches he’s speaking of?

Cons should stick to the “you ain’t black” comment. That has more legs than this.

1 Like

Great… so we can speak freely again. Someone should tell roseanne Barr.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA… seriously man, that was weak.

2 Likes

When I see images of riots in the city, I know I think of the jungle.
But of course, I’m thinking of the “concrete jungle” and such phrases as “it’s a jungle out there”. You know… a dangerous place.

I like two legs. I’ll go with both. And lets not forget his pride when he told southern pick up driving rednecks sporting confederate flags they could vote for him cause “Delaware was a slave state”

Yeah… that is what Biden thinks of when he thinks “black people”. Roaches and bad dudes named corn pop.

This has no legs. In context I have absolutely zero issue with it.

There is more of an issue with the “you ain’t black” comment. Stick with that if cons want to label Biden as racist. It’s the closest you have.

Naaaahhhhhhh…he’s your man…you stick with him even if he says racist things that espouse what he thinks.

I’m sticking with him. So are 90% of black voters.

So are we all just stupid for voting for a “racist” or is it that he just isn’t racist?

Which one

I’ll go with all of them, thanks. Keep your advise for yourself.

and of course you have no problem with a democrat politician proudly announcing southerners could vote for him because “Delaware was a slave state”. He simpatico with them man. It’s cool.

Those were all referencing desegregation and racial jungles??

Thanks.

You can do whatever you want :fist:t5:

What’s the context of the comment?

Doesn’t play golf??

Then how did we get this picture of him and his son and their criminal friend??

:rofl::+1: In the context of busing black children to address segregation. Nice try.

Joe Biden is a racist.

I’ll get to it.

The context was Joe saying he could get southern rednecks to vote for him. He understands them man, Delaware was a slave state. That’s the context.