Does Anyone Really Want Their Children "To Grow Up In A Jungle, The Jungle Being A Racial Jungle"? Who says This?

I’ve never heard someone say something like this in my life. I started school around the time biden said this, and any kids I might or might not have are well past those decisions being made, but still I’ve never heard anyone talk like this.

Considering it’s biden and his history, we’re left to wonder if maybe he was quoting someone else without their permission, but alas, they are his words. On record, in the Senate, during a public hearing and addressing the lawyer for the NAACP.

I’ve waited months for people to address this issue, but only crickets. Has joe
biden been asked about this quote?? Has his campaign been asked about it?? No media in sight. Weird.

You mention it to other libs and they just run away and don’t even acknowledge that it’s a real quote from a 2020 presidential candidate. Certainly no discussion.

Senator joseph robinette biden - "Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions built so high that it is going to explode at some point."

Sounds appalling right?. Who says stuff like this?? Where do they come from?? What kind of job do they have?? Do they have power over others, or can they influence decisions that change policies??

So we’re left with no choice but to do our own analysis. So let’s start with the words preceding this quote.

biden was talking about “integration”. That means he’s talking about race and black people in particular.

How about “racial”? He’s openly telling you he’s talking about race, and in this case is directly speaking about black people.

“Jungle”!! - biden mentioned this 3 times. Must have been important to him. But why this word. There are no jungles in America, but he was insistent nonetheless. Jungles are unknown, scary, with predators (sounds familiar right) lurking around every turn.

“Tensions built so high that it is going to explode at some point.” Been hearing a lot about this lately, but biden mentions it in 1977, as a way to stop black kids from being bussed to better schools.

That’s some messed up stuff right there. I can’t believe this guy is the 2020 candidate for a major party.

Seriously, who says stuff like this??

Then I guess Trump has nothing to worry about in November. :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

That’s the smartest political commentary I’ve seen in months.

Why don’t you show the full quote instead of just that one sentence?

I’m kidding, I know why you won’t.

3 Likes

Put it up.

Who says stuff like that??

Is there a link to a video or transcript of the speech?

Ahh, the '70s. Biden disparages the black community while the Trumps refuse to rent to them.

4 Likes

Jungles are thick with brush and you can lose your way easily. There are predators hunting you, poisonous and venomous animals under you, and deadly plants around you. There are no paths; you have to make it through that thick brush. Have you ever been lost in a forest? It’s very scary.

Without context, “jungle” could mean anything. It could be a racially disparaging comment, or it could be a metaphor for people as a nation navigating uncharted territory with lots of pitfalls.

So, what is the context of this comment?

Here you go. Have at it.

biden spends lots of time hiding behind the Constitution and shifting the goal, all while begging PLEASE DON’T SEND “my kids… (into)… a racial jungle”

They ignore it… just like they ignore Ginsburg saying black people are the kind of people you dont want to have too many of.

Of course… they always back pedal and make up ridiculous explanations that satisfy the majority of people. ( say baaaa) But the records are there.

No “racial jungles”.

It turns out I have heard similar language.

DEMOCRAT Sen. robert byrd- WV “I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side … Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.”

But it’s okay because no one ever listens to or likes…Hold up a second…

Breaking News!! This just in.

Biden said of Byrd: He was "one of my mentors — a guy who was there when I was a 29-year-old kid being sworn into the United States Senate shortly thereafter; a guy who stood in the rain, in a pouring rain, freezing rain outside a church as I buried my daughter and my wife before I got sworn in, Robert C. Byrd."

The vice president praised Byrd as someone who always fought for his home state, and as a close friend.

"We lost the dean of the United States Senate, but also the state of West Virginia lost its most fierce advocate and, as I said, I lost a dear friend," Biden said, according to a transcript provided by the White House.

Hold up, ginsburg said what now??

I have never seen or heard that one before.

To the Google!!

More BDS

1 Like

Indeed.

biden and his black derangement syndrome.

I hear you can get your ■■■■■ grabbed in the jungle.

Axl is smiling

1 Like

Seriously.

She did not say it explicitly. But everyone knew what she meant and demanded an explanation. She then made up some nonsense about how she was talking about world population. But that was BS because the context of her original comment was “women in the US supreme court” … not some world-wide thing

the context of his comment is integrated schools. Integrate the schools and you’ll be sending your (white) kids to the jungle which will explode in violence at some point. That’s what he’s saying

We’ll need two threads to manage it if he wins this fall.

2 Likes