Does a partial re-opening even work?

You might wanna Google that ■■■■ before you start feeling all smug. I don’t even want to ruin the surprise.

But for real, why do you want to stop the economy from coming back with this anti mask bull ■■■■ that you know is bull ■■■■ and are just doing it because it’s fun to throw tantrums?

With the way this is about to spiral out of control, there is no “I get to do what I want” and “I don’t have to wear a mask when I do it,” since you guys decided to fight back against flattening the curve like ■■■■■■■ knuckleheads.

4 Likes

You can open everything up, it won’t matter. Trump’s paltry audience is proof that if there is still high enough risk from COVID-19 people are going to stay home.

The President could encourage people to wear masks and keep distance. Instead he says COVID-19 is a hoax and calls for reduced testing.

If masks are as effective as we keep being told that wouldn’t be possible.

A way too entirely sensible post.

We have tens of thousands of tracers across the country, just how many do you think we need and where are you going to get them?

No it isn’t.

That’s the purpose of the mask. Are you thinking it is to contain all air?

You continue making things up.

You cannot show where masks are designed to allow the bulk of the air to escape out of the top.

1 Like

The point being the mask is not to contain the air. :roll_eyes:

No, the point is you fabricated something that was completely ridiculous on it’s face and asserted it as fact.

It’s a diaper…For your face!!

Sometimes they leak along the edges.

Ok. Your opinion is noted. I was commenting that masks are not there to keep the air 100% contained. Air must be exchanged outside the mask somewhere. Essentially it is diffusing the air from a direct cough forward.

Yes. It contains the virus to a much smaller radius around you. Here are model results of a cough:

1 Like
  1. No, he doesn’t say the virus is a hoax.
  2. No one except CNN addicts believe he actually told anyone to slow down the testing. Even Dems aren’t going to call for hearings on that one.

I quoted you word for word.

In jersey we are down to 1.38% positive.

Allan

Yes. I appreciate that. I was reacting to the notion that the mask was supposed to contain the air when we know it has to come out somewhere else we’d suffocate. I felt clarification was warranted.

Yet that isn’t what you said and which I quoted.

Keep the reasonable but limited cautions as long as it slows the spread…at least as long as there is a reasonable hope of a vaccine within a year. Who knows, it may even given us a reduced flu season. Lockdown with many retail businesses closed? No. That was to keep hospitals from turning people out to die in the streets…or so we were told at the time.

1 Like