Dobbs watch thread (Row v Wade Overturned)

I know how exactly how they work. You don’t seem to understand that not every woman takes them or that it can cause severe mood swings or strokes or blood clots etc etc.

We are back to stupid alright.

Killing a baby because you got drunk is no different than killing someone while driving drunk.

Both result in someone dead.

Perhaps schools should be teaching responsible behavior instead of all about the joy of transgenders

5 Likes

Now we’re back to stupid again.

There are alternatives. It’s 2022. Unwanted pregnancy is completely preventable, even in drunken sluts.

1 Like

That’s not the point. The point is you said people will magically become more careful. They won’t magical stories start with once upon a time.

Better times in this one narrow aspect, sure.

Married sluts doing it with their husband. It’s not about whether it’s preventable. The conversation is about being careul.

Consequences tend to do that.

And Alex Jones talks about them like zero times.

And yet……

Teenage pregnancies weren’t reduced by abstinence programs. They were reduced by social media. People often do not care about consequences in the moment. I am not even sure what you are arguing at this point. That hormones don’t make people careless? Pffft

Blood clots? You mean like the ones the mandatory vaccines cause?

I can describe a 100% safe and effective method using only a baby aspirin. The woman placed just one tablet tightly between her knees…and keeps it there. Works every damn time.

It absolutely is. It’s an unwanted pregnancy. If you don’t want the consequence of the act, which is always the consequence, prevent it.

Also… not a bugaboo of Alex Jones… who got that one from Texe Marrs.

Vaccines shouldn’t have been mandatory.

There is that shaming again. Love it. Once upon a time they didn’t keep their legs closed either. You got to wave your finger at them then too.

Gross

Again the conversation was and still is about people becoming magically more careful. Like magic.

I’m glad you follow Alex Jones.
I don’t.

Consequences tend to do that. It’s psychology, not magic.

You don’t seem to think much of the cognitive ability of women.

The Michele Obama killed Joan rivers came from Alex Jones mind. Please don’t pretend. It’s unbecoming.

1 Like

Nah it’s magic. Or if you want pop psychology.

Well, we do have all kinds of prevention programs encouraging people not to drink and drive as the consequences can be deadly.

Perhaps a similar campaign to teach people not to drink and have unprotected sex would be appropriate.

2 Likes

He is a fascinating person in that one can not listen to him but say al of the same things that he has been saying … almost by rote… his brand of nonsense is that pervasive.