Do you trust The Whitehouse and big tech to control "disinformation?"

Hardly breaking news. Same old same old.

The practical possibility of a vast governmental, corporate, media, elections, science, etc. conspiracy, is slender. Yes, there are confluences of self-interest, but to pull something truly sinister off without detection or credible defectors coming forward is next to impossible. There are only a few Gordon Liddys who will set their hand on fire. And even he made a career talking endlessly about being the guy who wouldn’t talk.

majority of COVID disinformation comes for 12 accounts.

here’s a fun thing that happened today…

2 Likes

The government doesn’t have the right to manipulate the freedom of speech whether it’s being said or being listened to and the Biden WH will be overturned by the SCOTUS.

1 Like

One headline says 60% have and the other says just the opposite.

1 Like

Most of the leftist shills pretending government directing private business to censor isn’t a violation of the first amendment have little to no grasp of the relevant legal precedent that clearly says those private businesses become state actors when they do.

3 Likes

That is what makes it FUN FUN FUN.

Trust just keeps getting hammered. Electronic communication is a miracle of science.

But not every doctor agrees with every doctor.

Shouldn’t I be able to decide what information I deem misinformation?

1 Like

No, apparently medicine and science are what this administration approves. Any doctor or scientist who disagree are spreading misinformation and shall be silenced. But hey, on the bright side, if Trump gets re-elected he could conceivably silence anyone who says fetus aren’t babies.

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.”

If you want to believe 1 + 1 = 3 yes, that is your right.

I don’t have to wait for Congres, particularly one run by Nancy Pelosi and Upchuck Schumer to act…

To recognize government working hand in hand with powerful left wing monopolies like Fakebook to see actions in grand opposition to the first Amendment.

In the last year big tech has suppressed information that could have impacted things like elections…all of that suppression has leaned in one direction. The tech monopolies led the way in keeping a lid on the Wuhan lab leak thing…they had all you smartest guy in the room leftists chanting that Hunter’s laptop was Russian…which is obviously a lie…now they want to control what is or is not being said about Covid. What other one sided stories are the preventing from being told. Government has its hands up to its neck in this and its a first amendment violation.

If you can’t see that I can’t help you.

1+1=2 is apparently (by some progressive “educational” opinions) white supremacy unless the class can reach that decision by consensus.

Think of it as taking the problem of Incompleteness in Mathematics back to preschool.

You have entirely missed the point of my post

I stopped taking it seriously at “leftist monopolies”, myself.

Somebody better tell the FCC then. Oh wait.

“illegal for broadcasters to intentionally distort the news, and the FCC may act on complaints if there is documented evidence of such”

Your post had no real point to miss.

Your post was that there’s no complaint from someone not in government because government hasn’t acted to give me a reason to complain.

Your post was intellectually lacking.

Well that’s hilarious. The internet is not a broadcast.

2 Likes

Fall in line comrades.

1 Like

Not one bit.