Do you trust The Whitehouse and big tech to control "disinformation?"

• Yes
  • No
  • Hell No!

0 voters

When this goes to the SCOTUS…and it surely will, they’ll overturn this illegal action against the 1st Amendment but until then, the attempted sheoplization of the masses continues…

5 Likes

They should. But they cannot be predicted. They make some crazy rulings. But yes. When the government or a political party teams up with big tech to shut down conservative voices, that’s certainly a 1A violation.

1 Like

Russian Collusion was disinformation spread by the federal govt, so…

But the dems seem to love censorship and big tech tyranny. Like stopping the Wuhan lab debate. Or talking about election fraud and election integrity.

5 Likes

And they love to call everybody but themselves racists too.

:face_vomiting:

4 Likes

I typically get my medical advice from my great aunt’s Facebook posts. That’s who I trust the most.

6 Likes

Excellent. But I don’t think your great auntie is censoring anyone. Did you vote in the poll?

Someone actually said yes master. :rofl:

2 Likes

This administration?

All day and twice today.

Of course the same man who lied about hitting a 368 ft. Homerun would never lie about anything else. Neither would Dorsey or Zuck. All perfect angels. :innocent:
:grin:

3 Likes

I don’t. That doesn’t mean I’d want her posts removed.

Fair enough.
:+1:

Who should be in charge of approving propaganda for public consumption if not the Federal Government? Do we think Private Corporations can be trusted with this?

1 Like

Neither can. Which is why we don’t need the feds teaming up with big tech to restrict the first amendment.

3 Likes

Each individual observing “propaganda” so says the 1st Amendment. Are you not capable?

1 Like

I hate to break it to you, but since all global media is owned by a total of six corporations now, it’s all propaganda.

2 Likes

I agree but that doesn’t give the federal government the authority to decide what is and what isn’t that “we” should not see or hear?

3 Likes

What makes you think they don’t already? Unofficially of course.

There are many things going on behind the scenes that I’m am naive to but that doesn’t make it legal.

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Is controlling “disinformation” abridging the freedom of speech?

1 Like

Yeah, like we’ve ever had a government that follows the Constitution in our lifetimes. :laughing: