Do you genuinely believe that Trump is a good leader to have in a time of crisis?

Darn accurate actually.

Trump has proven himself as an excellent leader. He has followed the advice of the experts, deferring to their superior knowledge of the matter. No doubt he would like to go ahead and keep the previously good economy going until the election, but has allowed himself to be convinced by the experts that this would result in a human disaster.
Do I blame him for all the minutia attacks on his saying this or that that turned out to not happen?
No, I blame that on the millions who hate Trump more than they hate the virus.

4 Likes

Dude…you are pretty much accusing people of what you do yourself…Thinkingman :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Now come on, stop projecting and start being honest. The truth will make you free.

1 Like

msnbc talking points to the rescue i see

this is from the actual order. arent you glad you have a president who sought to protect you and your family?

“Foreign nationals other than immediate family of U.S. citizens and permanent residents who have traveled in China in the last 14 days will be denied entry into United States.”

3 Likes

If Hilary was President we would have no idea what the MyPillow guy’s take on all of this is.

1 Like

oh i dont watch cnn and such. i could see what they were back in 80’s when i knew nothing of politics and didnt even like reagan

you might say they opened my eyes to what the democrats and left were like.

1 Like

post of the day here. so true

1 Like

Thinkingman :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I can care less about your back story. Also, why do you automatically default to democrats/left when someone oppose the current president? It’s lazy and it’s old.

MSNBC, man that schtick is so old. Its a go-to, understandable.

"NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States, by the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including sections 212(f) and 215(a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. 1182(f) and 1185(a), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code, hereby find that the unrestricted entry into the United States of persons described in section 1 of this proclamation would, except as provided for in section 2 of this proclamation, be detrimental to the interests of the United States, and that their entry should be subject to certain restrictions, limitations, and exceptions. I therefore hereby proclaim the following:

Section 1. Suspension and Limitation on Entry. The entry into the United States, as immigrants or nonimmigrants, of all aliens who were physically present within the People’s Republic of China, excluding the Special Administrative Regions of Hong Kong and Macau, during the 14-day period preceding their entry or attempted entry into the United States is hereby suspended and limited subject to section 2 of this proclamation.

Sec. 2. Scope of Suspension and Limitation on Entry.

(a) Section 1 of this proclamation shall not apply to:

(i) any lawful permanent resident of the United States;

(ii) any alien who is the spouse of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident;

(iii) any alien who is the parent or legal guardian of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, provided that the U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident is unmarried and under the age of 21;

(iv) any alien who is the sibling of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, provided that both are unmarried and under the age of 21;

(v) any alien who is the child, foster child, or ward of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, or who is a prospective adoptee seeking to enter the United States pursuant to the IR-4 or IH-4 visa classifications;

(vi) any alien traveling at the invitation of the United States Government for a purpose related to containment or mitigation of the virus;

(vii) any alien traveling as a nonimmigrant under section 101(a)(15)© or (D) of the INA, 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(15)© or (D), as a crewmember or any alien otherwise traveling to the United States as air or sea crew;

(viii) any alien seeking entry into or transiting the United States pursuant to an A-1, A-2, C-2, C-3 (as a foreign government official or immediate family member of an official), G-1, G-2, G-3, G-4, NATO-1 through NATO-4, or NATO-6 visa;

(ix) any alien whose entry would not pose a significant risk of introducing, transmitting, or spreading the virus, as determined by the CDC Director, or his designee;

(x) any alien whose entry would further important United States law enforcement objectives, as determined by the Secretary of State, the Secretary of Homeland Security, or their respective designees based on a recommendation of the Attorney General or his designee; or

(xi) any alien whose entry would be in the national interest, as determined by the Secretary of State, the Secretary of Homeland Security, or their designees."

11 exceptions to the “ban”.

3 Likes

Looking at the results, I’m surprised.
I wonder how the results would be if it wasn’t anonymous. I knew some of you were doing a wacky bit to sit at the cool kids table. Be yourself…be honest.

Trump could be a leader and he shows flashes of leadership but he simply cannot stop from personalizing everything and making every situation about him.

Unfortunately for many the ability to “say as it is” and “stick it to the dems” is confused for leadership.

Trump is not helped by his inner circle of yes men and those influential in the media who will never be critical of him.

4 Likes

ok well if you dont care about me personally then dont involve me personally in posts

1 Like

Okay :+1:

No, Trump has close to zero leadership qualities. Just because he can be easily convinced to make a decision by his advisors, that does not make him a leader.
He was also convinced that millions of illegals voted

He was also convinced that Russia didn’t hack the DNC by Putin

He was convinced that there were good people marching with white Supremacists

He was convinced that North Korea wasn’t going to develop and test nukes after his love letters and date with Kim

He was convinced that signing a deal to build in Russia was a good idea while campaigning for the presidency AND after Russia hacked the DNC

That “quality” alone is not good leadership. Good leaders have the following qualities:

Empathy - the ability to feel for others pain, without having personally experienced their pain.

He does not have this… this is the same man that threw paper towels at desperate Puerto Rican’s after a catastrophic hurricane.

Integrity - Let me make this clear, every politician lies. Every human lies. Sometimes leaders need to lie to their subordinates in order to protect them or others. This isn’t Trump. Trump lies about stupid ■■■■■ He lies just to lie… and he is prolific at it.

Great Communication - He can’t spell and he can’t talk in complete sentences. Regularly. He is perhaps one of the worse presidential communicators of all time. However what he is good at is the “show” he is like Britney Spears. Can put on a good show but can’t sing. Trump can put on a show and can’t communicate.

Taking Responsibility Failures - Hahahahahahahahahaha. No. It’s always some else’s fault. And when given the opportunity, he will blame anyone else except fo him. I dare someone to find a quote where he blamed himself for anything. He actually said he does not need to ask for forgiveness. Please.

What good leadership quality does he have?

Charisma - He has the ability to speak directly to the heart of people who feel victimized by the media, Dems, China, NFL Kneelers and BLM. He is very good at this… and his lack of leadership qualities directly improve his ability to speak to this disenfranchised group.

His strongest supporters don’t understand what makes a great leader or don’t care because Trump is Peter Popoff selling miracle water. The miracle water he is selling is evil libz coming from an evil lib himself.

10 Likes

perhaps you confuse “be critical of” with “nonstop abusive attacks and negative narrative generation in overtime over the stupidest inconsequential ■■■■■

1 Like

I voted no. There are no “good” leaders in Washington.

No thats not it. I genuinely think Trumps leadership during this has been lacking. Pence on the other hand has impressed me. He strikes a great balance between optimism and reality. He comes across as a credible man who can make decisions based on facts and not emotions.

4 Likes

This is an important point. A leader can be optimistic, while at the same time being realistic. Trump’s optimism was an attempt to please people and to say what they wanted to hear. That’s not leadership. That’s being a salesman.

No because I do not assume that everyone who is a Trump supporter is a Trumpist. Thats the hardcore supporters who would continue supporting him even if he said his wife had had an abortion a year since becoming President.

Yes I agree. I have always said if Trump had not come from money he probably would have ended up being a used car salesman.

1 Like