Do you genuinely believe that Trump is a good leader to have in a time of crisis?

This forum is with out question…NOT a Trump forum. Our host Mr. Hannity is pro Trump but that’s been the siren for those opposed to come here and spew their venom.

8 Likes

haha. “pro trump forum”

2 Likes

…and China has proven themselves to be liars. Keeping that in mind, Trump was waaaaaaay ahead of his time in attempting to reverse the trade imbalance, wouldn’t you agree?

2 Likes

they’re like the fool “news” they watch. they try to create the reality they want in what they say about the reality

1 Like

I’ve heard this term that describes this phenomenon you speak of…“sheople”. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Notice how the OP chose not to reveal who voted what…as if it wasn’t obvious w/o seeing? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

An economic recovery task force can answer questions like where and at what capacity restaurants can reopen.

When and how political groups and churches meet.

When and how pro sport resumes.

Of course if Hillary was president we’d get daily reports from the park police…

wait

You know there is polling on that right? As you might suspect, the split is pretty much right down party lines. But a majority approves of the way he has handled it so far.

2 Likes

Not golfing.

No they were raising “heck” and calling him a xenophobe for shutting down travel from China. :roll_eyes:

Pelosi was wandering around Chinatown SF feb 24th i think and urging people to come out and shop as it was perfectly safe.

We would have been better off if the dems had been golfing.

3 Likes

Oh yeah of course i do.

The President was working closely with China on the coronavirus epidemic. His administration will also do everything in power to protect us from the epidemic.

That’s the part i guess the Speaker of the House didn’t feel was enough to stop her from ripping up the speech. Darn her.

4 Likes

wait…what?! :rofl:
now isn’t that rich. LOL!

1 Like

no handing out impeachment pens

#somber

2 Likes

He didn’t shut down travel from China, he kept it open for Americans who wish to travel back and forth from China.

I’m glad you selected Nancy Pelosi, one Dem. Did you also forget Idiot Nunes, who was out over the weekend of March 14th, telling people to eat at restaurants? That’s 3 weeks after Nancy. How embarrassing is it to be as stupid as Idiot Nunes. I wonder how many people got infected after listening to him? Can they sue him? Probably not, since he’d sue them back.

1 Like

yeah haha i keep seeing similar comments, but no one has any ability to describe why

it’s like reading one emotional reaction after another

so there was no travel ban?

just deny reality when it doesnt match the narrative i guess.

they must have called trump racist for nothing

1 Like

There wan’t a ban. It was a restriction. A ban would have meant zero travel to and from China. Zero, none, nada, zilch. But it wasn’t that. It was a restriction. It allowed Americans to travel to and from China.

1 Like

yes indeed!

no one is blaming dems for it

glad you got that off your chest

1 Like