Do you genuinely believe that Trump is a good leader to have in a time of crisis?

• If you reflect on what you consider good leadership when things get complicated.
  • If you take into account your personal experiences regarding leadership in difficult times.

Do you believe that Trump is a good leader to have in a time of crisis?

The poll is anonymous, you are free to answer honestly.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Let me stand up and be counted…yes.

2 Likes

hmmmm. Hildagazi beast or Trump? Trump by light years.

4 Likes

Absolutely not. The main problem is he has no basic knowledge of most issues. Yet he is making decisions. So he learns something new and that’s all he knows about a situation. And most situations that get to the President’s level are complex. Throw in that he gets bored easily, has no follow through, will reverse his position immediately…the list goes on.

10 Likes

Or perhaps you are and incompetent assessor and are completely misreading POTUS, and he’s actually the competent assessor.

1 Like

Seinfeld quote(actually a George quote):. I’ve looked at that. It seems unlikely.

5 Likes

I’ve got a question? Are you a good citizen? Do you ask yourself, what can you do for your country and not what your country can do for you? IMO…there’s more improvement needed in the attitude and willingness to help from us at the bottom, then the lack of performance I’m witnessing at the top.

1 Like

yes he is being a good leader.

1 Like

You may want to reword that.

1 Like

if you really have a problem with a post you shouldn’t quote it

democrats think Pelosi ripping up trumps state of union speech where he described the threat of the corona virus is leadership

1 Like

We need a new task force on restarting the economy.

Credit to Dana Perino for suggesting this.

Have them provide updates same as the CV19 team.

2 Likes

a good idea!

1 Like

Well, when those at the top make it so obvious for so long that they don’t give two ■■■■■ about us chumps at the bottom it’s pretty hard to get motivated.

It is a â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  brilliant idea!!

1 Like

We are coordinating with the Chinese government and working closely together on the coronavirus outbreak in China. My administration will take all necessary steps to safeguard our citizens from this threat.

Wow - so far 74% are voting “no” on a very pro - Trump forum. That speaks volumes. It would be interesting to see what the numbers are in the general US population.

1 Like

One thing that I think we all agree on is that Trump is being a FAR better leader during this time of crisis than Obama ever was during his regime.

3 Likes

Let me say this then to you…when all is said and done…and things get tough…look hard at that guy in the mirror because more than likely, he/she is all you’ve got. Let that revelation be your motivation and in all seriousness…I wish nothing but great things for you and your loved ones.

1 Like

what were dems doing?