Do you consider this a disturbing trend?

Looks like all were teens in this incident:

This is not just about Boston. Furthermore, the focus here is on the age of the people involved. So a fair comparison for this OP would be to look at the age of the criminal element in the 60’s-90’s vs today. Here’s more news related top the OP:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/1-dead-2-wounded-as-gunfire-erupts-near-high-school-graduation-in-new-orleans/ar-AAXW6dB?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=6c36e599105848ae91e1092a5ab06bcb

From the link:

This New Orleans shooting comes exactly one week after a gunman stormed Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, killing 19 children and two teachers.

And there had been at least three shootings at high school graduations in the past two weeks.

The thing is that numerous “little” incidents like this add up to thousands:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/social-media-fight-turns-deadly-for-2-teens-fresno-police-say-video-shared-online/ar-AAXVPQ2?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=23b646878f984354b76c088197e6a579

From the link:

Officers found an 18-year-old woman deceased from multiple gunshot wounds, police said. A 17-year-old boy who was also shot, and was described as being in a dating relationship with the other victim, was taken to Community Regional Medical Center, where he died.

The two came to the site of the violence after the 18-year-old and another woman had begun a verbal fight on social media, Lt. Paul Cervantes said.

Video shared online shows multiple people at the scene with at least one person carrying a bat, he said, before the gunfire began.

I’m thinking of the scene in Christmas Story when Scott Farkas and Grover Dill had just bullied the other kids. One of them give a “good job” punch to the arm. The other retaliates with a harder punch, and so on, until Grover Dill grimaces in pain from the last super-hard punch from Farkas.

Nowadays, it doesn’t end with a punch to the arm. It can end in shootings.

At my grandson’s high school, kids started a page where they could post pics of other kids who had fallen asleep in class. All fun and games until someone got hurt. Some kids took issue with being outed on a web page. So they started a page to post video recordings of shamed kids who scheduled beatdowns of kids who posted the pics. Some kids would help lure the victim to the beatdown. Other kids would record, and those incidents got posted. Finally a beaten kid started making threats about shooting up the school. The building was closed for 2 days. The kid making the threads was taken into custody.

The school started monitoring those web pages and took action against kids who could be identified in the assault videos. The posting of pics and videos eventually stopped.

2 Likes

Hmmmmmmmm…race wasn’t mentioned. I guess that means they weren’t white? Do you ever notice that pattern in the corrupt media? If the subject matter is baaa, baaa, baaad and race isn’t mentioned, the perp wasn’t white and I do consider that to be a disturbing trend.

2 Likes

And in other news there’s this:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/police-9-dead-47-wounded-in-memorial-day-weekend-that-saw-250-guns-seized-11-from-north-avenue-beachgoers/ar-AAXWp2d?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=00644a1b573842aab456f7c34d81903d

Or maybe this belongs in the thug thread…

2 Likes

Man that was cold blooded.

…but…but…but black lives matter…cept when a white cop isn’t involved…which is 99.99% of the time.

A seventeen year boy is beaten to death outside of a school associated with Lebron James:

A 17-year-old male was found apparently beaten to death Thursday night near the basketball courts of the I Promise School on West Market Street in Akron.

I don’t know anything more than this opening sentence but applying the racist pattern of our mainstream media, since the color isn’t mentioned regarding the perps or the victim, it strongly suggests the victim was white and the perps were black. If the races were reversed, the color of the skin would be in the headline…claiming “white supremacy” is the motivation. Our MSM is truly, TRULY…an enemy of “we the people”.

3 Likes

The victim was white, that’s known. The race of the boys who beat him to death was not stated. I would assume that they were black.

Lightweight sentence to 16 year old for running car into a woman with a baby. Let that sentence be a warning to anyone who would do the same.
The cowardly LA DA tried to blame the Sheriff’s office for approving the sentence, which the Sheriff said was a lie.

Los Angeles sheriff calls out DA Gascon over claim of support for ‘lightweight’ sentence in mom’s hit-and-run

1 Like

While at a mall this happened:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/article/nine-people-shot-saturday-at-phoenix-strip-mall/vi-AAY4Xx6?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=4b8ec781faef49ecbc829161b91058ed

This is something I’ve been reading more and more of:

I believe I’ve posted a couple already but it seems like this is becoming a common occurrence.

1 Like

Easy access to guns is obviously a problem but its not the only issue. Deeper issues such as education, glorification of gang culture, the break down of families, lack of parental role models. The list is endless.

Maybe as a society we have reached breaking point at how we stack ourselves into cities or maybe even the population level is just too high and this type of erosion is going to happen with billions of humans on the planet.

1 Like

There’s always been easy access so…what changed?

THIS…the break down of families, lack of parental role models…and that is a disturbing trend.

2 Likes

This would apply to any race

5 Likes

Why?