Do not investigate my son!

I know VP Joe Biden didn’t do that.

2 Likes

I would so very, VERY much see Donald Trump testify at his trial in the Senate!

My GOD I would so very much love to see that!

Repeat the lie often enough and it becomes an alternative fact.

3 Likes

always a tweet
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1091173536163602432?s=20

did he say fire the prosecutor in 6 hours or you do not get the money?

are you saying the video is fake?

Did the EU and numerous non-govt agencies all call for the prosecutor to be fired as well? They all wanted to protect Hunter Biden?

It is alarming how ignorant conservatives are on this. And they choose to remain ignorant and cheer on a corrupt prosecutor just because it aligns with Trump’s interests.

Sad.

4 Likes

google it and admit you are wrong, operation crossfire hurricane

He said something, but he didn’t say what you said he did.

That was a lie,

3 Likes

Which video?

1 Like

I am not going to believe you. You weren’t there. You are not an eye witness to what VP Joe Biden said at the time he originally said it.

1 Like

Hunter Biden was never under investigation,

6 Likes

Wonder why?

There isn’t much to debate beyond the relative contradiction of the Biden COI as VP and his dual status as Candidate.

Can’t have one without the other.

:man_shrugging:t3:

Even later Joe was improvising when he proudly claimed he had presented US Policy when he threatened Ukraine with withholding aid unless they fired the corrupt prosecutor.

At no point is there any evidence presented VP Joe Biden made that demand in anything but an official capacity and for American Foreign Policy objectives.

There is no evidence his demand had any personal gain involved.

Hey @bootz, when can we expect Joe and Hunter to get locked up? :joy:

Sorry that your boy is getting Impeached, but he did this himself and has no one else to blame. I understand these are stressful times for Trump supporters.

1 Like

If you want to talk about the questionable policy choices Biden made as VP that is cool, if you want to push some wacko theory that Biden somehow was under investigation in the Ukraine for crimes that do no exist that is stupid.

3 Likes

COI is conflict of interest.

It was an ethical breech at a minimum.

We just heard from house democrats how vulnerable the Ukraine was after being rolled by Russia.

You can’t have one without the other.

:man_shrugging:t3:

Basically everyone wanted Shokin fired.

4 Likes

But why am i not allowed to interpret it in an obvious way?

prosecutor was investigating Burisma. Yes
Biden said fire the prosecutor. Yes
Biden told Ukraine not to investigate his son, indirectly but that is what the effect was so we know that was his intent.

exactly what 23 dems did today, it is not what Biden says that matters, it is why he might have meant according to me.

1 Like

You can interpreter it any old way you want. You obviously want to do so incorrectly, doing so contrary to the facts, but hey, that is your privilege.

:hugs:

2 Likes