Do not believe ANYTHING the feds say about Covid

I’m gonna let you figure that out. If you can’t, then I’m okay with that. Hint: It’s not the Keebler elves. Good Luck!!!

A vague… “They”

Sounds spooky.

2 Likes

[quote=“Jezcoe, post:42, topic:239838, full:true”]

As I said. Good Luck!!! All we need to do is wait for the next variant to find out.
:+1:

[quote=“altair1013, post:43, topic:239838, full:true”]

So what we have is a mysterious “They” who are behind the variants I am guessing.

Who that “They” is, is a mystery but if one thinks on it one can figure it out.

Hmmmmm… who historically gets blamed for stuff like this?

1 Like
4 Likes

If you ask me, maybe I will tell you so you won’t have to guess?
:man_shrugging:

I did ask.

I will do so again.

Who is this “they”?

1 Like

Good God man. Who is ordering us to comply with Covid restrictions? That’s the “they.” Who did you think? The tooth fairy? C’mon man!

The political will does not exist to do this…

But I believe Biden’s complete abrogation of his responsibilities at the southern border to be an impeachable offense.

This is a pathetic president.

1 Like

NBC has pretty much pissed away most of its credibility.

Sorry

1 Like

Propped up by a pathetic vice president and a pathetic party. These people want to screw up the best country ever created.

1 Like

Nope, they lessen symptoms. Some do a really good job. More should be pursued. There will probably be oral medications that act in a similar manner to TamiFlu by this time next year.

We should listen to internet blogs from the dark corners of the internet

1 Like

Then how will they keep us under control?
:man_shrugging:

Nope. As long as they have the virus they have a weapon and an excuse to continue to grow their power.

“I have several rules that I live by. Rule #1 is never believe anything the government tells me.” George Carlin.

This has served me well.

1 Like

Some people.

Many people

They have enough scared people for the next 20 years. Pharma are the big money makers now. This may even increase participation in the less effective flu vaccines.

They don’t just want to. They are doing it.

In six months that senile old man in the White House and the people running him have done irreparable harm to this great nation.

People should be outraged at being told what we have to do because the delta variant is the worst thing ever…while our joke of a president is letting record numbers of illegals every month into the country.

Biden should be impeached.

2 Likes