Do not believe ANYTHING the feds say about Covid

Just tell me right now if you have the guts to give me a straight forward answer. You’re wasting my time.

Do you like the Biden Covid/ Border policy?

It’s pretty much a yes or no.

The policy to send Covid positive unaccompanied minors to healthcare facilities? Yes I agree with that policy.

Everyone in the world should receive the vaccination on the same day with a follow up on the same day.

I hear Denmark killed off a bunch of minks over this virus. Maybe we’ll have to do the same for a few species here. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Ohhhh… I’d like a mink coat. :partying_face:

1 Like

“Treatment”?

Ok. So you are opposed to him releasing them into the U.S. Very good me too. He should cease and desist immediatly.

Of course it matters if they work or not… what the…

“Many people are saying…”

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

5 strains in about the first year.

Well those US healthcare facilities are in the US… so technically they are being released into the US.

99% effective vaccine in about the first year.

I wonder if “we should just give up now” is going to be the new CEC talking point…or if it is already.

That’s good. It keeps mutating though, and it’s in our wildlife.

On that note, therapeutics research is coming along nicely, as it should be.

Yes.

The Biden variants are sweeping the country, and Biden is using to federal resources to spread them.

1 Like

The next variant will be worse than Delta. Mark my words. They have no intention of letting go of this power.

1 Like

Trending that way…

Right now they are just “questioning” the vaccine effectiveness.

Soon it will be, from the unvaccinated no less, “see it doesn’t work”

The next variant is supposed to be worse than delta. They like this power. I think they want to keep it. Stay masky my friend!

2 Likes

Therapeutics do nothing to limit the spread of the virus.

Who is this “They”?