Do not believe ANYTHING the feds say about Covid

Most countries are not acting as stupidly as we are regarding Covid. They screen people coming in. They quarantine people who test positive. What does your bat ■■■■ crazy government do with people who test positive? Turn them loose among the general population. That’s what they think is the smartest thing to do? Order you to mask up then send Covid infected people into your neighborhood? Your leaders are maniacs. You’ve heard of Typhoid Mary. What about Covid Joe?

REPORT: 20 Percent of Migrant Children Test Positive for COVID After Release by Border Patrol (breitbart.com)

This behavior makes them criminals and those innocent that die as a direct result, make those leaders murderers. In my opinion, this is the exact same thing Cuomo did to nursing homes but on a national scale. It’s unforgiveable.

1 Like

Even the vaccinated are spreading the Kung Flu around. We still have 19 years left of the GWoP.

Here is NBC article cited by BB.

It says:

n a statement, a White House spokesperson said, “DHS and CBP takes its responsibility to prevent the spread of Covid-19 and other diseases very seriously. CBP provides migrants who can’t be expelled…or are awaiting processing with PPE from the moment they are taken into custody, and migrants are required to keep masks on at all times, including when they are transferred or in the process of being released. If anyone exhibits signs of illness in CBP custody, they are referred to local health systems for appropriate testing, diagnosis, isolation and treatment.”

So after they leave CBP they are tested. If they are positve they are transferred to a health care facility for isolation.

1 Like

According to eh NBC article, no one who tests positive is released in America.

There are many, many, many other sources that say otherwise. When Mayorkis was asked regarding it, he admitted some are released but “didn’t know the numbers”. Bull feces. There is no excuse for this…period.

5 Likes

I’m not trying to convince you. If you have been paying attention to what is going on with the border and you still like what you see, you are too far gone to convince.

A leaked presidential briefing document reported on by NBC News revealed that 20 percent of unaccompanied migrant children who illegally crossed the border are testing positive for COVID-19 after being released into communities by Border Patrol.

1 Like

And people still die from car accidents wearing seatbelts.

That means seat belts don’t work… right?

1 Like

Seatbelts have nothing to do with the virus you’re helping to spread. :wink:

Not the topic. What do you think about the Covid insanity?

I know you know what an analogy is…

You too…

Please don’t play ignorant.

Since vaccinated people can spread the virus… that means vaccines don’t work and/or masking is irrelevant?

If only there was a way to figure out the risk…hmmmm

1 Like

I also know that your flailing analogy was trash. :wink:

1 Like

Ok. I’m opposed to Biden sending Covid infected invaders out among the people.

There. That is as straight forward as can be. Wanna try being straight forward for once?

Do you like the Biden Covid/ Border policy?

According to the article - BB even quotes it - if they test positive they are referred to health care centers for treatment and quarantining.

Nope, sorry.

Just because safety/preventive measures don’t work 100% of the time, does not mean they are effective and useful.

The same applies to vaccines and therapeutics. They do not work 100% of the time for 100% of the people… but there is a way to calculate their effectiveness. The effectiveness of the vaccine is orders of magnitude higher than without it. That data is indisputable

Is this a guess ?

Did you hear someone mention this while at Starbucks?

Links would help.

1 Like

Do you have links to these many, many sources?

1 Like

Seems like Covid positive unaccompanied minors are sent to treatment if they test positive. I guess that is considered “spreading among the people”.

Www.covidisamyth.rz
Www.vaccinesdontworkyoulib.gg

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter if they work, the virus is everywhere now, including in our wildlife. It’s probably going to continue mutating. I hear there’s a 5th vary already.

1 Like