Do black teeth matter?

You’re asking questions but walking away from mine. C’mon man. Show a little nerve.

Do you agree that these people are racist scum?

The man who punched Philip Anderson has apparently been arrested.

1 Like

Aww outrage now over

1 Like

What about the one who told him to cry as he was being attacked? Uhm. They were all playing for the same team. One assaulted a black man for no reason, the others cheered him on and called the victim the N word. Which ones are you willing to defend?

Both have the same last name. Strange.

Why?

It is still being covered by other news organizations.

Just because some don’t do the same means I should be upset?

Man… I got better things to worry about.

I noticed that. Adora is also not a common man’s name.

It’s not a man’s name at all.

I already told you why. Respond to the reasons I already gave you instead of continuing to ask why. Do you really need me to ask the same question again?

He was charged with a hate crime!

I understand that some people get upset when all media isn’t catered to everything that they care about.

I get it.

The last Ghostbusters movie sucked. It’s okay.

1 Like

I think it does.

After all, according to the guy who got his teeth knocked out two weeks ago, the purpose of the rally was to “beat the living ■■■■ out of everyone trying to stop us”.

haha yeah very funny

They caught the chicken ■■■■ pig!?

Did you read the article posted above?

Could be … aren’t most of the ANTIFA goons white?

1 Like

I’m not clicking on no lib media website, I rely on others to tell me what they aren’t reporting on! :exploding_head:

Apparently there was some weird alt-right infighting going on behind the scenes, which is why the Proud Boys didn’t show up.

Guess Anderson bit off more than he could chew by himself.

If you’re gonna plan a street brawl, make sure your backup is gonna show up.

Excellent! I hope they Adore Adora in jail. I wonder if he has told his boss he will not be in for work? :laughing:

Clearly the body and property of those who do not support BLM/Antifa values don’t matter. Philip Anderson, in ducking for cover behind a police barricade, shows what various surveys have shown—that a majority of black Americans aren’t interested in defunding or eliminating police presence.

2 Likes