Do black teeth matter?

No he’s not. Dial it down.

Where I come from, that’s called a sucker punch. The black man was not interested in a fight. The dude who threw it is a racist pig. Do you agree?

1 Like

Not really. Look at who they are supporting for Prez. They are turning a blind eye to his racism.

1 Like

If I look am I gonna find out he’s one of those Latinos that claims to be a hundred percent Castilian Spanish?

Well, then you should re-read that. I don’t support violence on either side.

But the consitent victimhood and whining from Trumpers that somehow think everyone is against them and reports are being covered up is annoying.

I get it, trumpers need to be validated consitently.

But petty violence is happening on both sides and are local news stories

2 Likes

Why is the dude who threw the punch racist?

Heh. I won’t post a link, because it’s a TOS violation, but there’s a video going around that Philip Anderson posted 2 weeks ago, about this rally. Here’s a quote from it:

“All we’re gonna be doing now is beating the living ■■■■ out of all the people trying to stop us”

This is a little more than petty violence. This is a racial hate crime. It meets every definition. Yes?

1 Like

No it does not.
Did he hit him because he was black?
Motive matters in a hate crime.

What are your thoughts on the Trump supporters punching Biden supporters unprovoked?

Are you sure about that?

The media would have us believe that it’s some kind of national issue.

I thought these Proud Boy types were down for the rumble. What am I missing?

I think none of the Proud Boys actually showed up.

We’re they greatly outnumbered by the other side?

Yes. Hundreds of counter-protestors, tens of Proud Boys.

Good Lord man. They called him the N word and punched him in the mouth. He offered zero resistance. How do you stand by and defend a blatant racist assualt?

1 Like

Your first one

ABC reported the punch.

Who said it’s not enough that the attacker should be caught and prosecuted… but you should be outraged because some corporate decision at a news organization doesn’t cover it like you think it should be covered?

Someone simply asked you a follow up question.

I just watched a video of him from two weeks ago, telling his “fans” that they were going to “beat the living ■■■■ out of everyone trying to stop us” at the rally.

They guy who punched the guy, called him the n word?