Do all blacks really vote alike, Joe?

do you speak for all black people?
what is and isn’t racist is a personal opinion.

Not racist.

Let me rephrase your example

“Blacks are stupid if they think that isn’t racist and they belong to the democrat plantation”

Racist

Get it?

That is an amazing example of extreme motivated “reasoning”.

I understand, you have no choice. There is no one else. Well, you could vote for the candidate who actually acts in the best interest of black citizens. You can’t really though, can you? Or at least not admit it.

If I said blacks that think Biden comment wasn’t racist then they aren’t really black…what would you say?

Asked and answered

Oh…so it’s OK to tell em how to think but don’t call em stupid…is that what you’re telling me here?

There is a history steeped in racism of white people telling black people that they aren’t black?

Show me

I remember the segregated sign saying

“Whites only” and “Black people who aren’t black only”

No, I don’t get it. And why did you “rephrase” it to include “plantations”?

1 Like

Free pass for biden.

I’m starting to notice a pattern.

2 Likes

If I say blacks that support Biden isn’t really black I would be called a racist.

Hell…I was called racist for daring to hold Obama to same standards that I hold Bush.

Attaching blackness to being stupid, ugly, less than, not from here is what racism in the US was built on. It was not built on white people telling black people they aren’t black.

He’s not getting a pass. The ■■■■ was ignorant…so you can stop with your faux outrage

Is there a history of old white males telling black people how they have to act in order to be acceptable? To be a “good black person”?

1 Like

Because some Cons have used that phrase plenty of times.

It’s not a complete pass, it’s a racist pass.

1 Like

The issue wasn’t what Joe Biden said, because it was accurate. The issue was that it came from Biden. It also was clearly a joke that didn’t land. But I’m wondering where all this outrage was yesterday when y’all president declared his public devotion to a Nazi sympathizer.

• Jemele Hill

I tend to agree with Ms. Hill except for a joke that didn’t land. He said what he said and it was ignorant.

1 Like

Neither Biden nor @conan did. You and I both know why. Without it, what Biden said is every bit as racist as your rephrase.

1 Like

If you don’t vote a certain way, you give up your race?

If Trump said if blacks don’t support me then they aren’t black the press would have a field day.

Ironically Trump has done far more for Black communities in three years then Biden did as 40 years as senator and then 8 years as VP.

Blacks that don’t see that aren’t really Black.

1 Like

according to a segment of the black population, Yes.