Do all blacks really vote alike, Joe?

It was a negative evaluation made purely on the basis of race. It was racist.

He didn’t say “you aren’t black enough”, he said “you aren’t really black”.

So, “if you don’t like watermelon, you aren’t really black.” “If you don’t wear feathers in your hair, you aren’t really Indian” “if you don’t eat dog, you aren’t really Korean”. Racist or not?

LOL giving old Joe a pass are we?

2 Likes

He was saying that a black vote for Trump is a vote against black interests. Which is true. He just found a dumb/ignorant way of saying it.

I expect a retraction.

No. He was telling them that mitt romney was going to put them in chains. You know, mitt romney, the guy the media loves right now.

But coming from the old white guy from the slave state who talks about super-predators, “racial jungles” and the first “clean, articulate and bright” black guy being a storybook in 2008, it’s gotta carry some weight with his target audience.

Not to mention saying that obama “speaks with no negro dialect, unless he wants to.”*

You listed stereotypes attached to skin color…

Voting isn’t a stereotype

Good thing too, the Dims always follow through with the hopes, lies and BS they promise the black electorate!

Nope. I just don’t think it was racist. It was a stupid thing to say.

Really? Or is it against YOUR interest? You speak for all black people?

No…you’re giving him a pass. Just like blackface governor of Virginia.

1 Like

trump had the lowest lowest unemployment rate for blacks ever (besides DEMOCRAT slavery). What more do they want??

That IS NOT what he said. No translation.

What he said:

“If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5242706002

No, speaking for myself and in agreement with a large majority of black voters

Blackface is racist. What Joe said isnt. Stop reaching.

It meets the textbook definition of racism.

Was it ignorant? Yeah…I would have chosen different words. However, this is not a “Super Predator” situation, not even close.

All Biden did was say out loud what 90% of black folks who didn’t vote for Trump been saying among ourselves for the past 3 years.

Either this or “you ain’t” that.

Textbook racism. Your feelings aside.

OK.

@Mods This isn’t meant to be racist or disparaging in anyway but to make a point.

If blacks think it wasn’t racist then they aren’t really black.

Now what is your first reaction to my comment?

For the record, Steve Martin was in fact… Born a poor black child. Carry on…

1 Like

Super Predator?

Biden is not black. You have an 80 year old white male from a slave state deciding the criteria for “black” in a public forum.

And you defend it as “not racist”?

Nothing you posted changes a thing I said.

It wasn’t racist, but it was a stupid thing to say.

Telling a black person that they aren’t black does not have a history of racism around it.

Our history of racism around being black is attaching blackness to being stupid, less than, ugly, otherism etc. the history of racism isn’t telling us that we aren’t black… it’s telling us that we ARE black and thus bad.

1 Like

Steve Martin is not running for President.

The contents of that post are ignorant.

1 Like

You poor thing you…

1 Like