Do all blacks really vote alike, Joe?

Isn’t it wholly racist to say that all blacks should vote the same way?

And that if you are black and don’t vote for Biden, you’re not really black?

Black radio host: “It’s a long way until November,” he said. “We’ve got more questions.”

Biden: “You’ve got more questions?” Biden replied. “Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

Oh, that crazy Joe!!!

3 Likes

He must not been one of those “mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,”

1 Like

Like Trump, he kids around a lot.

Ignorant, but not racist.

You remain black… he shouldn’t have said that. However he said what many black people think about black people voting for Trump. No necessarily the Republican Party.

He wants to put people back in chains if they don’t vote the way he tells them to.

He’s from a slave state you know. He’s serious.

Biden is not black.

2 Likes

Good thing they’ve got the oldest, whitest nominee in history to tell them what to think.

Which is why he shouldnt have said it.

Democrats get over 90% of the black vote.

Isn’t biden the guy who was worried about his kids growing up in a “racial jungle” if schools were integrated??

Both Biden and Trump are racist old white men.

Exactly why he shouldn’t have said it

No wonder when you see the old white guy from the slave state talking about putting people back in chains.

When did biden mention chains.

Which is why it was racist.

The other 10% are not really black.
XXOOs,
Joe Biden

2 Likes

It’s wasn’t racist, ignorant but not racist.

If telling someone they aren’t black enough is racist, then telling Obama he isn’t black is just as racist (which I personally don’t consider racist myself).

Biden shouldn’t have said, not sure what the hell he was thinking.

Which is why it was racist to say it.

He said HE would put black people in chains? Link?

It was clear Joe was telling em to know their place.

3 Likes